Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 01:54 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times

Advertisements

israel is only guilty of being too tolerant of the "palestinians" and their other neighbors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 01:59 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,364,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
As soon as you prove my claim of standing on Venus wrong, I'd be happy to to debunk your claim that Israeli's are nazi, women raping murderers, or whatever drivel it was that you said.

I've decided to add you to the list. I have your IP address. Look out your window in about 45 minutes - when you see those guys with dark suits and ear pieces... yep, they will be focused on you.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
You wouldn't do the same if your land was stolen,your people massacred,women and children raped,and your homes demolished? I sure would.
You made the statement. Prove that its right using non-arab sites.

But since we're discussing Gaza, how many Jews live in Gaza?
If the population of Gaza is being massacred, then why/how is their population increasing?
If there are no Jews in Gaza, then who is committing the rapes? Or maybe you believe there is no rapes in Gaza. Maybe you dont know that under Sharia if a unmarried woman claims rape she must have two male witnesses to confirm it. If not she can be given the death penalty for having sex out of wedlock.
And as to demolishing homes, read the following link:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/07/15/world-silent-as-hamas-demolishes-houses/

Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
Oh I am scared now...shaking in my boots literally...you people would enjoy that huh...where free speech is OK as long as you don't criticize Israel...Hm. Sounds like Nazi Germany again....interesting...Remember if you want to know who rules over you figure out who you aren't allowed to criticize....I think I figured it out...

Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
You made the statement. Prove that its right using non-arab sites.

But since we're discussing Gaza, how many Jews live in Gaza?
If the population of Gaza is being massacred, then why/how is their population increasing?
If there are no Jews in Gaza, then who is committing the rapes? Or maybe you believe there is no rapes in Gaza. Maybe you dont know that under Sharia if a unmarried woman claims rape she must have two male witnesses to confirm it. If not she can be given the death penalty for having sex out of wedlock.
And as to demolishing homes, read the following link:

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/07/15/world-silent-as-hamas-demolishes-houses/
Already did...read the book I linked to..I have...oh and he backs up all his allegations with sources of fact... I know FACTS its a scary word for you folks who want to live in wonderland and think everything Israel does is OK but everything the Palestinians do is evil.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
everything Israel does is OK but everything the Palestinians do is evil.
thats about right. support the civilized man vs the savage.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:13 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
when did europe change from being the ones murdering millions to the ones lecturing others on racism?
I suppose europe has seen enough racism to spot it a million miles away by now..

Peace,
brian

Old 10-24-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I suppose europe has seen enough racism to spot it a million miles away by now..

Peace,
brian
they dont have to look very far, most european nations have very high levels of racism and are able to pass laws regarding other races and religions that would never come close to passing here in america. its funny how americans are labeled racists by many for our immigration laws; they are nothing compared to what they have in europe or our southern neighbor of mexico. i know there have been headscarf bans in europe and im sure much more if i do a little google searching.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:15 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Here is the cargo of Estelle. Like I said, this "mission" was not about helping anyone, it was all about anti-israel propaganda.

48 concrete slabs
5 bicycles
2 wheelchairs
5 pairs of crutches
Musical equipment:
- 5 loudspeakers
- 5 keyboard instruments
- 3 stereos
15 projectors
Children’s shoes
Swimsuits
About 100 footballs
About 40 wooden chairs
20 Arabic-language children’s books

This is what they claimed to be carrying. There is no photographic proof that it ever existed on the ship.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:15 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel is only guilty of being too tolerant of the "palestinians" and their other neighbors.
You're right. Israel should just kill off everyone in a 1000-mile radius. After all, they're the "chosen ones." lol

Peace,
brian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies