Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 02:56 PM

749 posts, read 838,294 times

Advertisements

I'd say the OP has lived up to his/her moniker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
I'd say the OP has lived up to his/her moniker.
So you can't make an intelligent argument either way? O.K.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:11 PM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post
They don't report straight news like those on Faux news are supposed to be doing. They don't hide the fact they are liberal (intelligent) and they don't pretend to be anything else. They don't spout fair and balanced which Faux news pretends to be but clearly isn't to anyone with any brains.
I really don't understand what you are trying say except the usual, "If you don't agree with me you have no brains."

All the maturity of an apple.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You are making a lot of assumptions and they all are wrong...go figure.

I have no idea as to whether they are bimbos are not. Simply because they are attractive does not mean they are bimbos. They are usually on in the morning and I do not watch anything in the morning but HLN.

I don't regularly watch Fox, but that does not mean that I have not watched it.

I am not that far left. I am left center.

Mathews and Maddow are biased. Maddow readily admits her bias and does not hide behind a fair and balanced lie.
thank you making my point that many who whine about FOXNEWS don't watch and DON'T know the difference between a real news show and an opinion show.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:21 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
thank you making my point that many who whine about FOXNEWS don't watch and DON'T know the difference between a real news show and an opinion show.
If you think I have made your point, then you have been watching Fake news for too long.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
If you think I have made your point, then you have been watching Fake news for too long.
I am not surprised it would be over your head.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:25 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
I don't think Quick Enough watches MSNBC.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:26 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,866,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
My view? Fox draws it's largest viewership from the least informed in our nation, and from extremists and racists. It's the only news source for that ilk of viewer. It's not a news operation, but, rather, "entertainment" broadcasting.

This is actually amusing coming from someone that seems incapable of forming a post without the word racist in it.

Coming from a mixed race family, it has been my experience that people that are obsessed by race are the true racists. Most people don't seem to even notice skin color anymore. But attitude, on the other hand, seems to give the opinion people walk away with.

Calling people names doesn't seem to work well in most situations. But if you are so "stuck" in your small world you don't seem to care much about the opinions of others anyway. The my way or the highway thing. I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:27 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
My view? Fox draws it's largest viewership from the least informed in our nation, and from extremists and racists. It's the only news source for that ilk of viewer. It's not a news operation, but, rather, "entertainment" broadcasting.
Your "view" is inaccurate and untrue.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:22 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
We don't need no stinkin studies or no edumacation. We get all our learnin on Fox.

Glad to see it's even helping the intellectually challenged.

BTW, I don't get FOX at my house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies