Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 09:27 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Statement of Dr. Paul E. Rockwell:

"Eleven years ago while giving an anesthetic for a ruptured ectopic pregnancy (at 8 weeks gestation), I was handed what I believe was the smallest living human ever seen. The embryonic sac was intact and transparent. Within the sac was a tiny human male swimming extremely vigorously in the amniotic fluid, while attached to the wall by the umbilical cord. This tiny human was perfectly developed, with long, tapering fingers, feet and toes. It was almost transparent, as regards the skin, and the delicate arteries and veins were prominent to the ends of the fingers ... The baby was extremely alive and swam about the sac approximately one time per second, with a natural swimmer's stroke. This tiny human did not look at all like the photos and drawings and models of 'embryos' which I had seen, nor did it look like a few embryos I have been able to observe since then, obviously because this one was alive! When the sac was opened, the tiny human immediately lost his life and took on the appearance of what is accepted as the appearance of an embryo at this stage of life (with blunt extremities etc.)."

Fetal feet at 10 weeks:
I'm raising the BS flag here.

Your Dr. Paul E. Rockwell must be a podiatrist impersonating a CRNA who writes fiction as a hobby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Incidentally, with respect to public assistance, much can be done within those programs themselves to educate people on the things I've been talking about. As it stands the recipients are pretty much just encouraged to continue living like barbarians.
Oh, so now the poor are barbarians too? Please tell that to your bishop. Or are they barbarians because they are having sex AND children outside of marriage?

Old 10-29-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
There would be lots of facts involved. Schoolchildren would know all about fetal development, would view ultrasounds of real babies at different stages, would fully understand the humanity of the unborn through sound moral and philosophical reasoning (yes, reason can arrive at facts), and would be educated about post-abortion emotional and physical trauma. They would also be educated about the social consequences of abortion, such as the demographic meltdown we are now experiencing in the West, which is really the driving force behind our economic problems.

And many more facts besides.

How many children have YOU raised? Today's teenagers will keep fornicating no matter what you teach them.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
We should just tax the hell out of abortion, just like they do cigarettes..

Lefties should celebrate the idea..
Not really. The poor would just have babies and get on welfare whereas the rich would get the abortion anyway and complain about the taxes.

I do believe I have a better idea: Give a complete two-year tax exemption (or $3000.00 cash payment if unemployed) to every man over 18 and under 60 who voluntarily gets an IRREVERSIBLE vasectomy. I bet a lot of drug addicts, alcoholics, gamblers and men who don't want children and/or a wife would jump at that offer.

That would reduce the number of unwanted children, illegitimate children (which appears to be the OP's pet peeve), dead beat parents, and "welfare mothers".

I bet Republicans would really, really love that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies