Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 01:47 PM

974 posts, read 1,586,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post
All this thread does is let me know that the hate of the right knows no bounds.

I'm a Republican voting for Obama (first time I've ever voted for a Democrat)

Righttttt and I am the Pope. Where is the hate exactly? The admin has been caught in a lie and know no way out of it. There are documents being leaked right and left from this sinking ship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 02:08 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,713,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Righttttt and I am the Pope.

Don't ya just LOVE it when people say such stupid things?

Look up some of the posts by Prytania and it's quite easy to see that he/she's about as much a Republican as I am a MOONBAT LIBERAL.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Liberals will relentlessly attack this man in his time of grief...how sad they are.
And yet conservatives have no problem attacking a woman who lost her son in combat. See Cindy Sheehan.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Wow, that interview was so sad. He just called Obama, Clinton, etc, liars who murdered his son. By watching what was happening but not allowing help to get to them. And he accused them of lying for political gain. But he said multiple times that he wished the best for them in the future, and he hopes they are able to turn around their lives for good. And realize what they did was wrong.
He seems like a really nice guy. I know the words sound like attacks, but the tone of the interview was not of him attacking. He was just telling the truth as he sees it.
He said he and his family had decided they were not going to speak publicly about their son's death, but with all of the news of the last week they felt that they needed to come forward.
I do think he genuinely forgives Obama and wants the best for him. He's a much better man than the people who allowed his son to die and then lied about it.
Thanks for pointing this out, just goes to prove what we said about the father. He is using his grief for a political agenda. Shame on him.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:14 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,713,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And yet conservatives have no problem attacking a woman who lost her son in combat. See Cindy Sheehan.

Cindy Sheehan DISGRACED her own Son's honorable death and held herself up for ridicule.

First she wrote that she was honored by Bush's personal visit and believed he was a sincere and honest man.

Then she got hi-jacked by Leftists.

Her own family left her because of the way she acted and disgraced her Son.

And it's funny you bring her up at all.....

Now that her usefulness is gone since a Democrat got into office and while she is still protesting against Obama's wars, the Left has thrown her under the bus. They USED her and now she's no good to them anymore.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Cindy Sheehan DISGRACED her own Son's honorable death and held herself up for ridicule.

First she wrote that she was honored by Bush's personal visit and believed he was a sincere and honest man.

Now that her usefulness is gone since a Democrat got into office and while she is still protesting against Obama's wars, the Left has thrown her under the bus. They USED her and now she's no good to them anymore.
So a liberal woman who lost her son and decided to protest the war he died in disgraced her son by doing this but its ok for someone else to do it as long as he is against Obama. Ok now I get it.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:43 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
As per usual, no substance to any of the liberal replies. They take cue from Obama, the most I presidential, petty President we've ever had
And I've noticed a change for the worse in the general population since 0bama took office. A certain group of people now feels more empowered; they have followed 0bama's lead. Class and respect is completely gone from those kinds of people. People on other forums predicted this would happen. A lot of predictions have come to pass.

Quote:

I think little liberals from Mars implanted something in that woman's head. She made the leap from sane to bats**t crazy almost overnight. I suspect in reality, she went off her meds, or something equally instantaneous.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:44 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Don't ya just LOVE it when people say such stupid things?

Look up some of the posts by Prytania and it's quite easy to see that he/she's about as much a Republican as I am a MOONBAT LIBERAL.
i think they forget that we can look up all their past posts online, like this quote:

"Well in comparison to the old South that was characterized by rural small towns, racism and social conservatism". (end quote)

that doesn't sound like a person who would have voted for anybody other than obama.

and, for the record, pointing out facts is not "hate".

Old 10-26-2012, 02:48 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
let's not go there.

i, as a conservative, sympathized with a mother's grief and supported cindy sheehan when she wanted answers to her son's death, and i certainly don't see much interest by liberals regarding cindy sheehan now.

after obama got elected, the media didn't seem to want to cover her anymore.

it's a shame, because the one area you think the parties could come together would be to stop bad policies that are getting our citizens killed in foreign countries.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:49 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i think they forget that we can look up all their past posts online, like this quote:

"Well in comparison to the old South that was characterized by rural small towns, racism and social conservatism". (end quote)

that doesn't sound like a person who would have voted for anybody other than obama.

and, for the record, pointing out facts is not hate.
Aw, come on. You're either a racist or a hater. Maybe both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies