Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:13 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I know many people who also believe as you stated here many. Even some who voted for him in 08 have changed their views of him.

Some people actually grow and mature after seeing someone in action and his mannerisim, his attitude, his demeanor, which stinks. And no he had no business Apologizing to anyone about Ameica.

And with this latest fiasco about our 4 dead Americans, and his and his administration lies to cover the truth up, he deserves not another chance, he is a liar, and a bad one at that.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
I'd hate to think of where we, as a country would be today had we never bombed Japan.
Still between the Atlantic and Pacific, I think.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:29 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
He was warned not to come to Japan in 2009 on an apology tour.

Japanese Government Nixed Idea of Obama Visiting, Apologizing for, Hiroshima* - ABC News

This man is not an American!
^^ This man does not comprehend his own links!

Quote:
A senior White House official asserts to ABC News that there was never any plan for the president to apologize for Hiroshima. The cable does not state that the idea was from the U.S. Rather, Roos writes that Yabunaka thought that following President Obama’s call earlier that year for a world free of nuclear weapons, anti-nuclear groups would speculate as to whether he would visit Hiroshima.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:19 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
If you call killing OUR enemies a turncoat or taking China to court for unfair practices a turncoat or getting America out of the biggest financial crash since the great depression a turncoat then i really believe you must invest in a good dictionary and look up the word "turncoat".
While it might be argued extensively that killing a couple of your enemies is actually having any effect on the war on terror. It most certainly cannot be argued that he has not gotten you out of any recession, merely succeeded in driving you further into the black abyss of national debt.

He has perpetuated your need to run your country using borrowed money.

His policies are removing you ability to set your own course undisputed on an ever increasing curve. Soon you'll be calling China to get permission to dig a ditch in Hoboken.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
I just now wrote an email to my elderly mother, stating that should Mr. Romney win the presidency, then one of his first acts in office will be an executive order that all Americans will join the Church of Latter Day Saints and contribute 10 percent of their net income to said Church.

I wonder why the conservatives are ignoring this fact contained within my email? Is it because they desire to be forced to join the LDS church? Are conservatives that un-American?

My email is proof of Mr. Romney's intention. Just like the email from the Japanese gentleman is proof of Mr. Obama's intention.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:12 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Of course, the right-wing was AWOL when this happened:

When Bush “apologized” to Muslims - Salon.com

Old 10-26-2012, 08:19 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
^^ This man does not comprehend his own links!

Several news clips of Obama's apology tours - 1:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXA0WVwxiE

Old 10-26-2012, 08:23 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:

Japanese Government Nixed Idea of Obama Visiting, Apologizing for, Hiroshima* - ABC News

Wow...after spending FOUR YEARS claiming that Obama is the apologist and Chief without any proof, you, Metro Matt, FINALLY came up with the proof that the rest of the press can't seem to come up with.

I swear, some of you must live some miserable lives.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:24 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:

wow, after 3 years, somebody found something? duh.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:13 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Wow...after spending FOUR YEARS claiming that Obama is the apologist and Chief without any proof, you, Metro Matt, FINALLY came up with the proof that the rest of the press can't seem to come up with.

I swear, some of you must live some miserable lives.
Considering that nothing in Matt's post can be verified and is from the very dubious wikileaks.... not sure where you think a possibly sent message or a probably got a response is some kind of proof.
Can you show me the actual transcript or copy of the so called message?
You know proof not hearsay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies