Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 07:47 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
She? Daughter? it's your fault for not raising her to be a responsible adult. did you ever tell her about contraceptives? or did you fail at that too? you do need to talk to your children before they become young adults.
Responsibility, what's your policy?
Her dad is my dad's half brother. MY daughter is 21, no babies, and is studying computer software.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,003 times
I have the token half-educated, fox news worshipping uncle who pisses people off at thanksgiving, so I can relate.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:59 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
Wow this thread is quite the window into conservative stupidity. Anything bad is "liberal". The girl losing her job and being on unemployment is "liberal". And its such an interconnected little bubble world that people can actually relate to this stupidity. Rush Limbaugh doesn't get enough credit, he turned so many ignorant minds into a political force he basically controls, that's quite the feat.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:26 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Wow this thread is quite the window into conservative stupidity. Anything bad is "liberal". The girl losing her job and being on unemployment is "liberal". And its such an interconnected little bubble world that people can actually relate to this stupidity. Rush Limbaugh doesn't get enough credit, he turned so many ignorant minds into a political force he basically controls, that's quite the feat.
Losing a job and being on unemployment doesn't make her liberal nor was it my problem with her. My problem with her was choosing to remain on unemployment instead of looking for a job and blaming Romney for her company closing their offices here saying it's because he supports outsourcing when in fact she worked for a foreign company that outsourced some of their jobs to America and had to close their doors due to the European economy (they were a Swedish company).

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-28-2012 at 04:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies