Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 10:38 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
We have some pretty solid CLUES however don't we.
do we? the story i read in your link could have indicated someone who was upset that a gay guy was working for the republicans, or it could have been someone that was upset that some vandalism was reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I always provide proof and the GOP/tea party are what is wrong with this country. They hate america and want to destroy it, along with spreading lies and trolling internet forums, spamming them with garbage to trash "da libs"
no, what you do is take a story, and then make a claim that it was done by republicans/tea party/conservatives, regardless of what is in the story.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
RW media claiming beating of gay Republican staffer was over politics - Democratic Underground

Quote:
I found some local Wisconsin area media that referenced the daily caller story. However, a TV station in Madison, Wisc. reported: "This afternoon NBC15 tracked down Wood. He did not wish to be interviewed right now. He said he would like to speak with a lawyer before he does any more press."

Hmm. There was ANOTHER right-wing hysterical story about a teacher who allegedly injured a child while teaching a so-called "Islamic hand gesture" in which the child's mother, who originally alerted The Blaze to the story, decided to lawyer up before speaking to non right wing media. Wonder why.

The staffer says his car was tagged with graffiti like "ur a jew 4 hitler". If his car did get vandalized, wouldn't he have shared photos? Would some of his neighbors have noticed? At least I couldn't find any such photo. I smell some sort of manufacturing a "hateful violent liberals" story here; I guess that's after the previous attempt at doing so with a "story" (posted on DU) about the son of a Republican Wisc. state senator attacked over Romney lawn signs failed.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:44 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
do we? the story i read in your link could have indicated someone who was upset that a gay guy was working for the republicans, or it could have been someone that was upset that some vandalism was reported.

I said "pretty solid clues".

Those clues point more towards an unhinged Liberals than anywhere else don't they?

Wouldn't any reasonable person follow that line?

Old 10-26-2012, 10:45 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Don't care if I approve of someone or not approve- No one has the right to damage the body of another human being....It's barbaric. Those who high five each other because a gay man is beaten are on a lower level than they perceive the gay man to be.

I am not big on the whole phenomena of gay...but I will protect and stand up for the right of any human being to safety and security...No one has the right to govern through fear- coercion or intimidation- You yahoos out there who like the idea of harming those you don't like had better watch out- Once the right of safety and security are gone for others YOU ARE NEXT....don't gloat.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:47 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
LOL....yes the Republicans are what's wrong with this country.

NEVER blame the people who:

Caused the housing crisis which lead to a financial meltdown
Created more people on WELFARE than they did jobs
Ran up another $6 Trillion in debt to China
Failed to protect our Ambassador
Gave thousands of guns to Mexican Drug Cartels

Yep...those are ALL the Republican's fault!
Looks like there's hope for you after all. Glad you are finally seeing the light. Keep up the good work, fight your demons.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
I said "pretty solid clues".

Those clues point more towards an unhinged Liberals than anywhere else don't they?

Wouldn't any reasonable person follow that line?
no they wouldnt. most reasonable people actually wait for the investigation to be complete.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Here's something more amazing, when it's found that the Original Post is nothing but a rw bunk story, flail, deflect, spin and change the topic.

e.g.

The END is near!
So is AMERICA that evil or that stupid to have put someone that stupid and evil in office?

Maybe your electoral system is being messed with...it might be possible that the last few elections were fixed..

Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 AM

737 posts, read 1,148,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There is only one reason why the attarcker used the word "traitor", and that reason is the fact that he too was Republican.

The attacker could have been gay and called the victim a traitor for being a republican.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:53 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,252,682 times
Wouldn't surprise me. Much like in the black community, gays all vote liberal and anybody who dares to go against the pack and think for themselves is labeled a traitor to the cause and destroyed.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodipper View Post
The attacker could have been gay and called the victim a traitor for being a republican.

Liberals never cease to make me laugh at the levels of gullibility they will stoop to.

Unless you are saying that he was attacked for being a Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies