Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Obama be impeached over Libya?
Yes 95 50.00%
No 95 50.00%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 12:12 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Absolutely. He should be charged with at the very least dereliction of duty and murder...makes you wonder since they denied them help 3 times if they wanted the ambassador dead for some reason...
Although I am no fan of Obamas and I refuse to vote for him in this election, murder is a serious claim. Ones negligence doesn't constitute murder, manslaughter, yes. If it is proven that they knew what was happening and as a result of their actions caused the death of 4 people then that in and of itself is grounds for manslaughter, however, in this case it will be very difficult to prove.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 12:56 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Who are you claiming is doing the deceiving? Obama's lies have finally caught up to him and at the wrong time if your him. Good riddance to a bad apple as far as I'm concerned. He had his four years time for somebody else to get a shot at the big chair. He has failed the country.
I disagree.

Until ALL the facts are revealed from the various investigations, including the House Oversight Committee investigation, we don't know who is deceiving whom. Right now, there is only ONE SIDE of the story being told. As with criminal cases, normally the "leaks" come from the prosecutor's side only.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:59 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Absolutely. He should be charged with at the very least dereliction of duty and murder...makes you wonder since they denied them help 3 times if they wanted the ambassador dead for some reason...
Oh, god!

What is this "dereliction of duty" charge for a President?

Obviously you have no clue what is required and involved in a federal murder charge.

Old 10-27-2012, 01:19 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's good to see a bit more honor from Petraeus than Obama.
First Hillary under the bus. Didn't work.
Now Petreaus under the bus. Seems it's not going to work.

Who do you think will be next??

I say Biden because Obama thinks he will be able to sell this one to the public.
Obama: I was trying........ah............err........ to protect Joe. You know he..........ah............err.........ummm........ isn't wrapped too tight. I mean.... uh.............you heard the things he's said!

Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
How is ordering suspected terrorists dead, equate to 0bama sticking his neck out? He brags about his kill list.
Ask Jimmy Carter who is still blamed for a helicopter crashing into a parked C-130.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:00 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
I still can't get over Fast and Furious and Obama's cover-up of those charges.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:26 PM

234 posts, read 295,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Incompetence isn't against the law, even for the President.
Somebody committed an attack on our country's embassy and ignored.. that is treason.. so i was told..
They were begging for help after 230 attacks and 2 bombings in a couple months and they were ignored. Now one seal begs 3 times to white house for help for his friends and he was told 3 times to stand down!! We have 4 men brutally raped, mutilated and tortured to death while obama ignores.. that is treason!! I believe in 'what goes around comes around"..

He should not have been allowed to continue his destruction of our country. He should of been impeached long ago.. Seize control and destroy.. Obama's game.. and he won!!

Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,674 times
Bengazi isn't going away. For Obama's legacy actually he'd be better off losing and maybe hoping it's forgotten about. If he somehow wins,this will drag him down. He's already pretty unpopular,below 50% approval. Incumbents don't usually get more popular in their second terms. In fact,second terms are usually pretty awful(see W,Truman,even Reagan's had problems.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:00 PM

239 posts, read 467,950 times
In the opinion of many, Obama is one of the worst presidents in our history, and when you throw this scandal/coverup into the mix, he should be impeached if he somehow wins the election. He cannot get away with lieing to the American people and you know that he is lieing, because he is not capable of answering 1 question with a direct answer. Everything has a spin and doesn't come close to answering a question and this includes the debates.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Oh, god!

What is this "dereliction of duty" charge for a President?

Obviously you have no clue what is required and involved in a federal murder charge.
Obviously you have no agenda here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies