Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus | The Weekly Standard

Quote:
Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.
It would have been a presidential decision. There was presumably a rationale for such a decision. What was it? When and why—and based on whose counsel obtained in what meetings or conversations—did President Obama decide against sending in military assets to help the Americans in need?
President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help - ABC News

This brings up another great point. Why the hell does it take a local Colorado reporter to ask Obama tough questions? First Univision, now a local reporter. The rest of our national media continues to kiss his ass.

Obama is a piece of trash and so is the rest of his Administration. The way they handled this benghazi disaster is absolutely horrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus | The Weekly Standard

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help - ABC News

This brings up another great point. Why the hell does it take a local Colorado reporter to ask Obama tough questions? First Univision, now a local reporter. The rest of our national media continues to kiss his ass.

Obama is a piece of trash and so is the rest of his Administration. The way they handled this benghazi disaster is absolutely horrible.
I feel a Bengazi Gate mega thread merge getting ready to happen..........

Oh man Monday morning in the White House Press Room is gonna be off the HOOK!!!

Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I feel a Bengazi Gate mega thread merge getting ready to happen..........

Oh man Monday morning in the White House Press Room is gonna be off the HOOK!!!
I dont think they do pressers anymore. How many have they done in the last month or so?

There are a lot of threads, but we can blame that on this Administration for lying from the get go and then dodging questions. Thank God, we have people that are willing to leak out some of the truth or wed be really in the dark. Lord knows, Obama isnt going to give us the truth.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Thanks for asking the tough questions here too. We must have answers, and Obama and the administration must not be allowed to hide from answering. Did Obama even know requests for help had come in? He says he didn't. Well, then, did Hillary and the State Department act on their own? It could have been a case of flexing their muscles, taking initiative that, tragically, did not pay off for them. Hillary had announced recently that with the second term, if Obama gets elected, she would retire from her post. Now, with this mess on her hands, she has changed her mind. She says she wants to see it through to completion.
Wonder why. Is it to make sure nothing negative (to her) surfaces? After all, she did spout all that youtube video stuff long after she knew it wasn't true. It smacks of cover up...that didn't work...it's getting messier...yes, maybe she wants to keep an eye on it and exert her influence to keep a lid on it.

Especially if she wants to run for President some time.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:47 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
If there is an Obama win, which I severely doubt, the ones that coted for him have wreaked havoc on us and they are just as accountable.

Accomplices if you will.

Not only do we have clear facts documented to cause great alarm but the things not fully confirmed should add to that and give great pause to reconsider where we are heading and change direction.

We need to greatly err on the side of caution now before it is too late.
However I do not believe in the leadst that it would in fact be an error.

Please fellow Countrymen, put our Country first in your vote this year.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:49 PM

If he's re-elected, we will never get the truth

Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 PM

I actually trust Petraeus. Obama, I dont, especially when he is worried about re-election. So if the CIA didnt say no to back up, who did?

And for Obama to ignore questions like this, its clear he is hiding something. Plus, the media is terrified so they do their best to largely ignore the story, at least as far as the main networks go.

If a Republican were in office, the media would find the truth. They would have had the father out every night on prime time, until the Admin had to provide answers.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:59 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dont think they do pressers anymore. How many have they done in the last month or so?

There are a lot of threads, but we can blame that on this Administration for lying from the get go and then dodging questions. Thank God, we have people that are willing to leak out some of the truth or wed be really in the dark. Lord knows, Obama isnt going to give us the truth.
Well actually I was talking about the Press Secretary briefing but based on Obama starting to get questions a suspect a POTUS press event not to far off. Obummers will definately try to make it to election day before anything offical but with all the leaks starting to happen he might not make it.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:05 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well actually I was talking about the Press Secretary briefing but based on Obama starting to get questions a suspect a POTUS press event not to far off. Obummers will definately try to make it to election day before anything offical but with all the leaks starting to happen he might not make it.
Obozo can still get rich over his new dance move, called the "Shuk & Jive".

Old 10-26-2012, 06:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Excuse my French please. But i am so gosh dang tired of the ***** Media, afriad to ask the tough questions. Why they won't get the truth back.

This all could have been so avoided, and the deaths of 4 Americans, would not have been so damaging, if only the truth could have been told.

Now this is a friggin 3 way cirucs, who in the hell is telling the truth, and who the fudgin is lying.
I would have to think as the President of the U.S. you do know what the hell is going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies