Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 11:24 AM

239 posts, read 467,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
No, fox news has been throwing a complete sh**fit, lying, and blowing things completely out of proportion as that's all they've got to try and smear Obama with.

Not a word from fox about Mourdock's insane statements

They hyped up Trump like it was the most important story to ever come out, that turned out to be a joke.

And that's just the past week.

Fox is nothing but ultra-right wing propaganda that the useful idiots parrot without question.
I have a question, please give me ONE lie that fox news has reported on this 9/11/12 disaster. You only have to give one, and please be detailed when you explain the lie. Guess what you will not respond, because Fox news is the only media coverage we are getting in this country that is reporting the truth. The main stream media are all in love with Obama and he could do no wrong. Instead of doing their jobs, they are too busy for covering for all the lies coming out of Obama's mouth and the rest of his administration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 11:59 AM

937 posts, read 927,025 times
Coming from Fox News... Fox News is as mainstream as it gets though... Why is this news? If they want to cover the story with objective debate then they should instead of pointing out the short comings of another news station.
Can I cuss on these boards? I want to... I can't remember the last time I did but I'll try to keep things civil.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,905,230 times
Translation of thread title: "No one buys the Republican BS about Libya no matter how desperate we are to spin the BS."

Old 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Quote:
I like to change it up with PBS, CSPAN, sometimes MSNBC and numerous online resources.

It's good to diversify and never just take one outlet's word as gospel, and "doing your homework" leads to those to be the most informed.

To just sit in front of fox all day with an occasional dose of Limbaugh leads to nothing but brainwashed idiots.

All the Left wing sources I see.
The straight news reports themselves tell a damning story, what little does come from MSM and the papers.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
All the Left wing sources I see.
The straight news reports themselves tell a damning story, what little does come from MSM and the papers.
I'm pretty sure most news outlets other than Fox are considered Left Wing... WTF?
I don't care how partisan it may seem, NPR gets to the point with its stories. Probably the most objective when it comes to truly informing. But no, if you're not pressing opinion on your viewers you can't be a non-partisan news source can you?

Old 10-28-2012, 01:54 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,944,994 times
Quote:
No, fox news has been throwing a complete sh**fit, lying, and blowing things completely out of proportion as that's all they've got to try and smear Obama with.

Not a word from fox about Mourdock's insane statements

They hyped up Trump like it was the most important story to ever come out, that turned out to be a joke.

And that's just the past week.

Fox is nothing but ultra-right wing propaganda that the useful idiots parrot without question.
Absolutely, fox zombies repeating lies and misrepresentations and then saying they are the only ones covering the news.

Old 10-28-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Rogers View Post
I have a question, please give me ONE lie that fox news has reported on this 9/11/12 disaster. You only have to give one, and please be detailed when you explain the lie. Guess what you will not respond, because Fox news is the only media coverage we are getting in this country that is reporting the truth. The main stream media are all in love with Obama and he could do no wrong. Instead of doing their jobs, they are too busy for covering for all the lies coming out of Obama's mouth and the rest of his administration
Careful with that word truth...

Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,275,143 times
Didn't like the 5 or 6 other threads on this topic?

Old 10-28-2012, 06:02 PM

23,539 posts, read 17,214,216 times
The betrayal of the american people by the media is the greatest disaster to ever befall America.

"No, fox news has been throwing a complete sh**fit, lying, and blowing things completely out of proportion as that's all they've got to try and smear Obama with.

Not a word from fox about Mourdock's insane statements"

Could be national security and political corruption at the highest levels are more relevant and newsworthy.

Out of proportion and incomprehensible, but expected that the news media and Obama minions would seriously believe there is no story in a US ambassador being killed while cameras form drones were watching real time.

Is it not at least a head tilter that Obama said the hubub was about a video and Jay Carney said it had nothing to do with American/obama policy? Obama tells us he will keep us abreast of information as it comes in and then he, hillary, carney and rice spew nonsense about a video long after hard evidence was unearthed that it was a planned terror attack on 9.11 aniversary?

Everything sound ok to you?
Aren't you the least bit curious why this successful terror attack is another in a string of successful terror attacks on American soil under Obama's watchful eyes. The shoe bomber set off his bomb as did the times square bomber. to say nothing of the worplace violence at ft hood and the random act of violence that killed a recruiter in AL.

Are you happy that revenge is the preferred strategy against terrorism rather than prevention?

Oh no! stop tell me more about RM!

Old 10-28-2012, 06:28 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Rogers View Post
Just one? easy. Fox was spreading lies non-stop that Obama never said the Libya attack was a terror attack. Willard parroted this fox lie on national TV just to get himself completely owned in front of millions of people.

All fox does is lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies