Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 11:39 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,421,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Come on. I hope you realize there are lists for democrats. Please don't tell me that you think there wouldn't be a list of democratic degenerates.

Let's start with:

Live Leak14.com - Democrat Pedophiles and Sex Offenders Outnumber Repubs, many Dems re-
Then there is this:

Fire Andrea Mitchell! » Democrat scandals

Need more? FYI: had you put up a list about dems, I would have put up a list of republicans.

Unfortunately for you, it appears that you can only see out of the left eye.
No doubt there are criminals that are politically Democrat the but the op posted the first link seemingly highlighting the fact that the perpetrator was a Democrat,seemed like it was going to be a topic about posting links about criminals from the respective political parties. The one i posted seemed sufficient to point out that crime isnt just a Democrat endeavor.
As for looking out of only the left eye? i'm a Liberal and Liberal ideology makes more sense to me than Conservative ideology, i'm one of those that vote party and not the individual whose leading it.

Last edited by jambo101; 10-29-2012 at 12:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,923,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Something like that - but I will make it sound more palatable by calling it "redistributing the wealth".

Maybe I will give away contraceptives instead of candy(don't worry - I will be sure I only give those to T&Ters of the proper age - lot's of older "kids" come to the door around here).
bah, give them all contraceptives, the democrats will reward you for starting them young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
No doubt there are criminals that are politically Democrat the but the op posted the first link seemingly highlighting the fact that the perpetrator was a Democrat,seemed like it was going to be a topic about posting links about criminals from the respective political parties. The one i posted seemed sufficient to point out that crime isnt just a Democrat endeavor.
As for looking out of only the left eye? i'm a Liberal and Liberal ideology makes more sense to me than Conservative ideology, i'm one of those that vote party and not the individual whose leading it.
as i have said, personally i dont care what party they are from, if they commit criminal acts then they should be put in jail. and if they are elected officials then they need to be put UNDER the jail.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:19 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,795,058 times
Quote:
I keep forgetting that common sense is no longer common.

Haven't you noticed that there are posters, democrats and republicans, who get desperate and will dig around for anything?

Old 10-30-2012, 01:29 AM

Quote:
I keep forgetting that common sense is no longer common.

Haven't you noticed that there are posters, democrats and republicans, who get desperate and will dig around for anything?
The insanity has caught my attention thus my participation in this political section in an effort to try to understand why the madness,to me its just politicians doing what they've done for 200 years,they campaign for office promising everything then usually only partly fulfilling their promises then after a term or two they leave to be replaced by another politician with all the promises,however theres seems to be something different with this President as the righties have gone crazy/insane in their urgency to sweep this President from office.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
The insanity has caught my attention thus my participation in this political section in an effort to try to understand why the madness,to me its just politicians doing what they've done for 200 years,they campaign for office promising everything then usually only partly fulfilling their promises then after a term or two they leave to be replaced by another politician with all the promises,however theres seems to be something different with this President as the righties have gone crazy/insane in their urgency to sweep this President from office.
Agree. Wash, rinse, repeat. Some are better at it than others. Obama is a master.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Agree. Wash, rinse, repeat. Some are better at it than others. Obama is a master.
He certainly seems to have the academic credentials for the job,he just chose a poor time to be the President as much of the world seems to be going through a global recession coupled with a GOP that inexplicably wont lift a finger to work in a bi partisan fashion with Democrats and the President to sort out some of the problems America faces and instead throws Americans under the bus while they vote no on everything obstruct and filibuster most everything the President tries to do so its only natural that he falls short of expectations when the government you are supposed to work with basically slams the door in your face from day 1.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:53 AM

30,368 posts, read 23,836,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh please... if I posted a similar story about a Republican thief, you'd all be crying "so what?? This has nothing to do with Republicans!" Either that, or you'd claim it was a Dem in disguise - LOL.

The hypocrisy on this forum is so thick it's actually become amusing to me.
Are you actually going to address the article at hand or are you just going to sling out more insults about Republicans, which, by the way, this article has nothing to do with.

Are you condoning what this woman did because thus far, I have not seen you say what she did was wrong.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:54 AM

30,368 posts, read 23,836,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Who is "Ford" - and why do you seem to not like him - or her?
I actually thought it was funny. I like it. "For ford's sake..." Come on, it was good.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:03 AM

Quote:
He certainly seems to have the academic credentials for the job,he just chose a poor time to be the President as much of the world seems to be going through a global recession coupled with a GOP that inexplicably wont lift a finger to work in a bi partisan fashion with Democrats and the President to sort out some of the problems America faces and instead throws Americans under the bus while they vote no on everything obstruct and filibuster most everything the President tries to do so its only natural that he falls short of expectations when the government you are supposed to work with basically slams the door in your face from day 1.
Academic credentials don't have anything to do with the ability to be a President. Add to that he brought absolutely no experience with him. He was an absent senator and a community leader who didn't do very much. You do know that community work/leader looks good on a resume, don't you?

He chose the timing believing it was his time - that he was going to fix what he thought was wrong with the world. (How's that working out?) Republicans refuse to work with him - he refuses to work with the Republicans. Cooperation is a two way street, it's not doing what someone tells you to do. Early on Boehner was working with him on something (can't remember) and they reached an agreement after much negotiation (and O reminding Boehner "I an the President"). The next day O decides he wants to add something, Boehner blew up and blew off Obama. It's a standoff betwen O and the Republicans. You can't get much done when you have an attitude: It's my way, or the highway. If O gets re-elected we can expect 4 more years of the same.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:33 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,242,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Democratic Party values displayed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies