Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 01:08 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,799,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
bush is actually the only president or major candidate to release any college transcripts.

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

others had been previously leaked to the media without bush's approval.
Wow! He got a high B in philosophy. That's a hard course. I wonder how he pulled that off.

Otherwise, more or less straight C's. Like my brother has always contended, the country's run by C students.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 02:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Sean Hannity Does The Right Thing: Hammers Obama Over Not Releasing His College Admission Transcripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Sean Hannity really hammered Obama over him not releasing his college admissions. Trump has really brought awareness to this critical situation Obama has created. I personally think Trump already has the goods on Obama and is giving Obama a chance to be transparent. I think if Obama doesn't meet the 5pm deadline this Wednesday, then Trump will release the records himself. This will be a interesting week.

Video:

Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyle & Sean Hannity Rip Obama Not Releasing Records - YouTube

I say the president should release his college admissions forms when Hannity produces his DD214.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Tell me it ain't true!
I don't worry about Hannity and limbaugh. I worry about the people whose mind is so dull that they believe what they are saying. To believe these two guys you have to check your critical reasoning skills at the door.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:43 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Hope so. Why is Obama so scared to release them? Oh and has Willard released his?
The difference is that Willard is not running for president as a blank slate, with no record of prior accomplishments and no record executive experience, like Obama did.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The difference is that Willard is not running for president as a blank slate, with no record of prior accomplishments and no record executive experience, like Obama did.
The president has four years experience as President of the United States. The job for which he is applying. What is your point.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I don't worry about Hannity and limbaugh. I worry about the people whose mind is so dull that they believe what they are saying. To believe these two guys you have to check your critical reasoning skills at the door.
As with information and opinions that you receive from anyone, you need to verify what they say on your own. Only a fool blindly believes what someone else says. Just look at the Obama-bots, they believe Obama all the time, and are consistently made out to look like fools when the facts and the truth eventually come out.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:48 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Sean Hannity really hammered Obama over him not releasing his college admissions. Trump has really brought awareness to this critical situation Obama has created. I personally think Trump already has the goods on Obama and is giving Obama a chance to be transparent. I think if Obama doesn't meet the 5pm deadline this Wednesday, then Trump will release the records himself. This will be a interesting week.

Video:
When will willard release that tax return that is in question, we want to know if he received tax amnesty for having swiss bank accounts, which is a felony. Felons cannot run for public office.

Anthony Badami: Did Mitt Romney Commit a Federal Felony?

Did you know that willard was academically challenged, deficient??

Old 10-29-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
As with information and opinions that you receive from anyone, you need to verify what they say on your own. Only a fool blindly believes what someone else says. Just look at the Obama-bots, they believe Obama all the time, and are consistently made out to look like fools when the facts and the truth eventually come out.
The problem that you receive with Fox is that they actually don't tell you the information. Their coverage is biased. Point in case.

You really would have literally had to watch fox around the clock just to hear about the Mourdoch rape comment. That is simply biased reporting...or in this case underreporting.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:18 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
As with information and opinions that you receive from anyone, you need to verify what they say on your own.
i did. in this case hannity got it wrong.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
The problem that you receive with Fox is that they actually don't tell you the information. Their coverage is biased. Point in case.

You really would have literally had to watch fox around the clock just to hear about the Mourdoch rape comment. That is simply biased reporting...or in this case underreporting.
Murdock is in a local race, it's not a national issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies