Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 07:17 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,787,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Ann Coulter Calls Piers Morgan a ‘Sexist, Misogynist Pig’ With a ‘Teeny, Tiny Male Ego’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is why I love Ann Coulter. She tells it like it is. The left is very "pro-women"... as long as they are liberal women. When it comes to conservative women, it's okay to look down on them. Someone wanna explain this to me?
(S)he's a transvestite, but props to the GOP for accepting "her" in their thug squad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 07:19 AM

861 posts, read 1,247,243 times
Quote:
Ann Coulter Calls Piers Morgan a ‘Sexist, Misogynist Pig’ With a ‘Teeny, Tiny Male Ego’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is why I love Ann Coulter. She tells it like it is. The left is very "pro-women"... as long as they are liberal women. When it comes to conservative women, it's okay to look down on them. Someone wanna explain this to me?
TRUTH is a defense. Piers has lots of other issues as well. I think Ms. Coulter was kind.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:19 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,293,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, let me get this straight, if someone agrees with you, it's "telling it like it is". \
And if they don't agree with you, what, it's wrong?

Feel free to contradict me.
Your own posts contradict you.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:20 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,293,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
(S)he's a transvestite, but props to the GOP for accepting "her" in their thug squad

Pictures?

Old 10-29-2012, 07:23 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,644,254 times
She's obviously NOT a transvestite but she does make tons of $ being a GOP bully. And some would call her stupid.. just the opposite is true. The more controversial things she says, the more $ she makes.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:24 AM

376 posts, read 651,291 times
Default I'm in love with Ann

Quote:

Love, or is it something else...oops, I better not leave my desk and walk around until I've "calmed down" betwixt my leggs

Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,787,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
She's obviously NOT a transvestite
I don't know about that,..

Old 10-29-2012, 07:29 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,167,428 times
She is a great writer and her books are well researched and a joy to read.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:41 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
I don't know about that,..
Are you claiming women DON'T have Adam's Apples?

Old 10-29-2012, 08:03 AM

1,438 posts, read 1,144,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, let me get this straight, if someone agrees with you, it's "telling it like it is". \
And if they don't agree with you, what, it's wrong?

Feel free to contradict me.
Thank you for giving me permission to contradict you.

First, everyone thinks like that. When I post something that you don't agree with (that's every time I post something) I'm wrong, stupid, immature, naive, brainwashed etc. But if some liberal was to get on here and post something that you agreed with they get rep points.
Second, I'd commend any woman who said this to him, but it was bound to be a conservative woman because they are the only type of women, repeatedly, looked down upon.
Quote:
Wow. So much for tolerance, or did you libs stop trying to use that cover up? So what if she is a transvestite? Who cares? I don't. (I'd say that if she was a screaming leftist_
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies