Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
The *******s are going cuckoo for cocoa puffs again. A simple google site:Fox News.com will set you free OP.
You seem incapable of finding it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yet another topic on the pseudo-science of MMGW/AGW/CAGW on how the "deniers" are wrong because they disagree with the "consensus"
Actually, that was not what the article was about at all. It was how Fox misrepresents the truth regarding Climate Science.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:48 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Really? Do you have a cite? That would be helpful, otherwise it is just your opinion.
Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com

I suggest you look up the word "opinion."

Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
If a person takes Fox "News" seriously, I know not to take them seriously. Anyone who thinks Fox "News" is anything but a right-wing joke is dumber than a rock. If you watch Fox "News" for any reason other than to laugh at the stupidity and to make fun of it, you are an idiot.

CNN and MSNBC are bad, but Fox "News" makes them look almost respectable and professional. Fox "News" is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the news media today.
Is it really supposed to be news that a pro-lifer thinks all babies are a gift from god? Why would any news show obsess over this religious opinion made by Murdock?

Interview the Pope, and he will say the same thing. Are you going to make the Pope out to be a RWNJ too?

Old 10-30-2012, 09:59 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
It would seem that Fox has no time to talk about Mourdock's ignorant statements, while they have received wide coverage from most media, Fox viewers would not have heard any of it.

Fox News. They deceive...you believe.

Fox News Completely Ignores Senate Candidate's Claim That Rape Pregnancy Is A 'Gift From God' | ThinkProgress

You're kidding right??? PLeeeeeez tell me you're kidding!!

4 Americans were killed in Libya...

Operatives assion to go in and rescue these people.

They were told to "stand down" twice!!

Those brave soldiers went in on foot and a rescued some....went back in and were killed themselves!

During this, the White House was watching this in REAL TIME!! They knew it was not a video caused issue. Yet they went out and told this lie over and over......even arrested an American for the Muhammed video. Last time I checked it was lawful to make a video.

Air support was requested and denied

Nothing was mobilized in anyway, to even look like we tried to help.

Then the Prez flies off to Vegas for fund raiser.

More news keeps getting out that they requested air support.

Do you really think that if a republican was in the Oval Office we'd have the deafening silence on this?? They MADE MORE NOISE OVER WATER BOARDING TERRORISTS, THAN THEY ARE ON THIS SITUATION!! Every night Olbermann and Rachel MadCow clammered about that crap!!

But Bengazi???? Four dead Americans who asked for help and did not get it!! People whose security was DECREASED as 911 was approching????

And you you want to hear about Richard Murdock whose actions or statements haven't killed or caused a lose of life???

SEAL's father Charles Woods on Hannity: WH officials "murdered" my son - YouTube

Nothing about Bengazi from Williams:

Brian Williams Interviews Pres. Obama | NBC Nightly News - YouTube

Last edited by citizenkane2; 10-30-2012 at 10:08 AM..

Old 10-30-2012, 10:02 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J24 View Post
Do you have proof that Fox News hasn't covered it at all? If not, then it's just your opinion and you're wrong.
Of COURSE they've covered this story.

And in FACT they ALSO showed his opponent's statements where he's basically said the same thing.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
You seem incapable of finding it.
Why is this even news worthy? Find any truly religious, pro life person, and ask them if they view all life as a gift from God, and they will say "yes." This is no secret.

"I believe life begins at conception. The only exception I have for to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother. I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen."

How is this news worthy?

The rabid left will not be happy until they make it illegal for any religious pro life person to ever run for political office. Meanwhile, a person that would be in favor of killing babies even after birth, if the mother wished it, would be elected into office by the left.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You're kidding right??? PLeeeeeez tell me you're kidding!!

4 Americans were killed in Libya...

Operatives assion to go in and rescue these people.

They were told to "stand down" twice!!

Those brave soldiers went in on foot and a rescued some....went back in and were killed themselves!

During this, the White House was watching this in REAL TIME!! They knew it was not a video caused issue. Yet they went out and told this lie over and over......even arrested an American for the Muhammed video. Last time I checked it was lawful to make a video.

Air support was requested and denied

Nothing was mobilized in anyway, to even look like we tried to help.

Then the Prez flies off to Vegas for fund raiser.

More news keeps getting out that they requested air support.

Do you really thing that if a republican was in the Oval Office we'd have the deafening silence on this?? They MADE MORE NOISE OVER WATER BOARDING TERRORISTS, THAN THEY ARE ON THIS SITUATION!! Every night Olbermann and Rachel MadCow clammered about that crap!!

But Bengazi???? Four dead Americans who asked for help and did not get it!! People whose security was DECREASED as 911 was approching????

And you you want to hear about Richard Murdock whose actions or statements haven't killed or caused a lose of life???

SEAL's father Charles Woods on Hannity: WH officials "murdered" my son - YouTube

Nothing about Bengazi from Williams:

Brian Williams Interviews Pres. Obama | NBC Nightly News - YouTube
With all of your faux outrage from watching faux news, I would suggest you look at the 1983 bombing on the U.S. embassy in Lebannon while Reagan was in office, and then compare and contrast the media attention directed at then president Reagan. There were 17 americans that died that day. This is just politicization by Fox who only tell half truths, and attempt to mislead by creating a fictionalized narrative of facts by putting disjointed facts togther to bring fox zombies to a desired conclusion.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Why is this even news worthy? Find any truly religious, pro life person, and ask them if they view all life as a gift from God, and they will say "yes." This is no secret.

"I believe life begins at conception. The only exception I have for to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother. I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen."

How is this news worthy?

The rabid left will not be happy until they make it illegal for any religious pro life person to ever run for political office. Meanwhile, a person that would be in favor of killing babies even after birth, if the mother wished it, would be elected into office by the left.
You posted a quote. Could you please cite where you got the quote.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
So the OP and his biased source Think Progress is saying FOX News has ignored Mourdock's statements?????

Mainstream media twists Mourdock's comments about God and life into something unrecognizable

Republican Senate candidate defends rape comment, expresses regret for phrasing

FAIL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies