Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:40 AM

811 posts, read 1,051,046 times

Advertisements

On Saturday, retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News that according to his sources, President Obama watched the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from the White House as it took place.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” he said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”
“According to my sources, yes, [President Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this,” he added.

Video: Military analyst says Obama watched Benghazi attack in real time. Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the "entire U.S. government was paying attention," since this was the fourth embassy to have been attacked in a 24-hour period.

But President Obama said Friday that he was "not personally aware" of any requests for additional security.
Retired officer: Obama watched Benghazi attack happen, sources say - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 05:21 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,769,906 times
Of course you are going to be told: how would he know, he wasn't there, or: unnamed sources are not credible.

I wasn't personally aware: translates into: I heard about it, but no one told me personally about it.

Now Obama claims that he vowed to hold his administration accountable for the Benghazi attack and if someone is found responsible for security lapse they will be held accountable - while he takes "responsibility". So, he's above being held accountable? Eventually he will find himself responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for his role in the Benghazi attack.

This goes way, way beyond the Benghazi attack. It's going to take time but people will eventually connect the dots.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:25 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times
More hearsay.
If someone isn't willing to give their name, I'm not willing to give them credibility.
Especially on faux.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:27 AM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound of Reason View Post
On Saturday, retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News that according to his sources, President Obama watched the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from the White House as it took place.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” he said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”
“According to my sources, yes, [President Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this,” he added.

Video: Military analyst says Obama watched Benghazi attack in real time. Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the "entire U.S. government was paying attention," since this was the fourth embassy to have been attacked in a 24-hour period.

But President Obama said Friday that he was "not personally aware" of any requests for additional security.
Retired officer: Obama watched Benghazi attack happen, sources say - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Isn't that despicable? He watched those men die and did nothing to help them.

Obama will be impeached over this if he wins re-election (unlikely). He will probably be seeking a pardon from Romney when he leaves office to avoid prosecution.

Who in their right mind would vote for this idiot?

Old 10-29-2012, 06:39 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,952,928 times
My sources confirm that Obama did indeed witness the attack on the CIA compound in real time. Additionally, they said he was wearing a beret given to him by a French communist and smoking a clove cigarette. Furthermore he was the one that yelled "stand down!" "stand down!" when the Ambassador was pleading for reinforcements. They said Obama just laughed and went in the other room to listen to hip hop. (Apparently, sources are saying Obama is a big fan Wu Tang Clan wouldn't you know?)

If only we could get the word out? Maybe Romney could win?

Old 10-29-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Obama will be impeached over this if he wins re-election (unlikely). He will probably be seeking a pardon from Romney when he leaves office to avoid prosecution.

Obama already wrote his own pardon. It will be his last Executive Order.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:42 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,577,391 times
Yawn!!

Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Yawn!!
Tired?? Then go to bed.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:44 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,440,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

What kind of an idiot actually thinks this is impeachable?

Old 10-29-2012, 06:47 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
My sources confirm that Obama did indeed witness the attack on the CIA compound in real time. Additionally, they said he was wearing a beret given to him by a French communist and smoking a clove cigarette. Furthermore he was the one that yelled "stand down!" "stand down!" when the Ambassador was pleading for reinforcements. They said Obama just laughed and went in the other room to listen to hip hop. (Apparently, sources are saying Obama is a big fan Wu Tang Clan wouldn't you know?)

If only we could get the word out? Maybe Romney could win?
^^^
Where'd he get the clove cigarettes?
Oh yeah, he's the president.
Lucky devil.
(Well, if I were so inclined, I'll be in France this coming weekend and I can get my own).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies