Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 09:19 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
If it's proved she asked for extra security and was refused I'll still back her.
Hillary lied to America, she has no redeeming values. She put the party above the American public she swore to serve. She is unfit for any office.
Had she been elected in 08, she would not have been much different that obama, both crooked democrats who serve only themselves...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 09:22 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You wish. That article in the OP is all speculation, with nothing to back up the claim that Bill told his wife to resign.
A blog with nothing to back it up is all conservatives need to make a case that it has to be true.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:46 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Have you seen Hillary walk down an airplane ramp lately? She can hardly make the walk. She is physically unable to remain in office, and in four more years, she will have to be wheeled up and down. She announced her retirement for a reason, she has nothing left.
..and her lying over the Benghazi incident has finished her for any chance at any office. These traitors will all be brought down by this act. Even if the big Zero, should be re-elected, he will be impeached and hopefully jailed for treason..
Zero's chances of re-election are diminishing by the day.. It would appear he is finished, just in time to save America...
That's the truth. Every time I see her I think she's doubled in size. She's huge! Ginormous. Her body has finally caught up with her immense thighs.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:52 AM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Actually, I don't agree with that at all. The American people have proven an innate ability to FORGET things over just a short amount of time. I think regardless of who wins this election, Hillary is setup to be on the DEM tix in 2016... she may not make it but she will be in the game and no one will remember this incident.
Sadly, this is very true, which explains why we see the same criminals conducting business decade after decade. They're never forced out by public outrage, or ever brought to justice .... they leave office by choice, and often because of old age. Why? Because the only thing worse than the collective memory of the public, is the intellectual incapability of the drooling masses to place anything presented them into proper context, or rationally assess basic information.

This explains the popularity of things like "texting" (instead of using the telephone's technology to actually speak to each other), and things like "Twitter", which allows them to communicate with simple phrases and one liners. It won't be long before the masses communicate with one another using prehistoric guttural noises ..... ugh ... errr ... arrgh ... hrrrrrr.

The fact that everyone seems to be lost in a sea of minutia and details and he said-she said ... while apparently missing the wooly mammoth standing in the living room, is all the proof I need to support my conclusions here. That large symbolic pachyderm in this instance comes in the form of our affiliated and close ties with "Al Qaeda" whom we were supposed to have been fighting for the past 11 years in Afghanistan and Iraq ... and also searching for and rooting out of their secrete hiding places ... like boxer shorts and brassieres.

Now, it is admitted that we are indeed providing Al Qaeda with direct military hardware and support to overthrow yet another middle eastern government in Syria (funneled through Turkey) just as we've done elsewhere, like Egypt and Libya. But we're still fighting them in Afghanistan? An 8 year old child wouldn't buy this steaming pile of manure, but 3/4ths of the adult US public does? And they think that the big deal here revolves around whether Clinton or Obama is responsible for the death of this murdered Ambassador by not providing adequate security in a virtual war zone of blood thirsty murderers to which he was sent? The obvious reality is that the Ambassador or the Turkish official he was meeting (or both) were targets of assassination, which was fully sanctioned by US officials ... reasons for which could include dozens of scenarios.

Given that any protected US official is surrounded by dozens upon dozens of highly trained security, just to give a political speech at a US town hall gathering in America .... this Ambassador would be sent into a war zone, and take residence in a house for which everyone within a 100 square mile radius would know is a CIA front location ... and he's provided a "couple" of foreign security guards to watch the front door? Someone thinks this is an "oops" event? What is wrong with people's minds?

We cannot long survive such brain dead stupidity much longer .... the days are numbered.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:36 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Sadly, this is very true, which explains why we see the same criminals conducting business decade after decade. They're never forced out by public outrage, or ever brought to justice .... they leave office by choice, and often because of old age. Why? Because the only thing worse than the collective memory of the public, is the intellectual incapability of the drooling masses to place anything presented them into proper context, or rationally assess basic information.

This explains the popularity of things like "texting" (instead of using the telephone's technology to actually speak to each other), and things like "Twitter", which allows them to communicate with simple phrases and one liners. It won't be long before the masses communicate with one another using prehistoric guttural noises ..... ugh ... errr ... arrgh ... hrrrrrr.

The fact that everyone seems to be lost in a sea of minutia and details and he said-she said ... while apparently missing the wooly mammoth standing in the living room, is all the proof I need to support my conclusions here. That large symbolic pachyderm in this instance comes in the form of our affiliated and close ties with "Al Qaeda" whom we were supposed to have been fighting for the past 11 years in Afghanistan and Iraq ... and also searching for and rooting out of their secrete hiding places ... like boxer shorts and brassieres.

Now, it is admitted that we are indeed providing Al Qaeda with direct military hardware and support to overthrow yet another middle eastern government in Syria (funneled through Turkey) just as we've done elsewhere, like Egypt and Libya. But we're still fighting them in Afghanistan? An 8 year old child wouldn't buy this steaming pile of manure, but 3/4ths of the adult US public does? And they think that the big deal here revolves around whether Clinton or Obama is responsible for the death of this murdered Ambassador by not providing adequate security in a virtual war zone of blood thirsty murderers to which he was sent? The obvious reality is that the Ambassador or the Turkish official he was meeting (or both) were targets of assassination, which was fully sanctioned by US officials ... reasons for which could include dozens of scenarios.

Given that any protected US official is surrounded by dozens upon dozens of highly trained security, just to give a political speech at a US town hall gathering in America .... this Ambassador would be sent into a war zone, and take residence in a house for which everyone within a 100 square mile radius would know is a CIA front location ... and he's provided a "couple" of foreign security guards to watch the front door? Someone thinks this is an "oops" event? What is wrong with people's minds?

We cannot long survive such brain dead stupidity much longer .... the days are numbered.

One would think that with all the information in cyberspace they would be a bit smarter. Holding on to last week's headlines and repetitive rants. I have come across so much background information which could be either coincidence or related. I have posted links and I guess reading the links is not a requirement. There is no going from point A to B to C and find an answer. There are so many dots that will need to be connected. But in the meantime, the outrage and condemnation and conclusions are based on last weeks news that appeared on a forum.

I'm totally outraged over the Benghazi attack. I know that no one is going to email the news that is out there, so I look for it myself. I have read an article where 4 of the Libyans who were assigned to the compound gave their version of what happened. I read an article where the man who drove Stevens' body to the airport and the events that transpired from the time he left the airport and he reached the annex. He believes it was an inside job. He was told via hand radio to take a certain route with the body. He deviated from that route because he was afraid that the body would be taken. He protected Stevens even in his death. I found a report to Congress by the Congressional Reporting Service. I read where two trucks tried to enter Egypt that was loaded with arms and Libyan Islamist rebels. It ended in a gunfight. A man was arrested living near the Cairo airport and his apartment was stockpiled with weapons.

This situation is big and very dark, even if half of what I read is true. It so beyond politics and a video. Failing to provide national security is just part of it.

I'm not a FOX fan, but they find and report stories and have people on that no other mainstream media source will touch.

The US is arming Islamist rebels who are fighting along side the Syrian rebels and once Syria falls, the Islamist rebels will turn on the Syrian rebels and then where is the US? Fighting the people we armed - the Islamist rebels. Syria will be another Afghanistan. We trained the Taliban, we armed the Taliban, now they are using that against us.

There are the very rare posters who make me think and I dig further. You just have to know what you are looking for or word the search in such a way that you will find something buried. There are people who write and report that seem to have more credibility than the mainstream sources. But if you aren't mainstream, you don't count.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:39 AM

6,464 posts, read 13,442,036 times
Quote:
HEven if the big Zero, should be re-elected, he will be impeached and hopefully jailed for treason..
Zero's chances of re-election are diminishing by the day.. It would appear he is finished, just in time to save America...
Wow, I remember seeing these exact words when people were talking about WMD's in Iraq.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Neither she nor her boss were ready for that 3:00 a.m. phone call.
I keep asking myself why the Romney campaign hasnt come out with that 3am political ad.. Showing the attacks, while Obama slept.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:28 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
Wow, I remember seeing these exact words when people were talking about WMD's in Iraq.
You should be proud of such a good memory, it will serve you well to always remember the obama administration being brought down by the fact the president killed American's and then covered it up...
He is pure evil and it has caught up with him...

Old 10-29-2012, 12:35 PM

445 posts, read 864,874 times
Quote:
Have you seen Hillary walk down an airplane ramp lately? She can hardly make the walk. She is physically unable to remain in office, and in four more years, she will have to be wheeled up and down. She announced her retirement for a reason, she has nothing left.
..and her lying over the Benghazi incident has finished her for any chance at any office. These traitors will all be brought down by this act. Even if the big Zero, should be re-elected, he will be impeached and hopefully jailed for treason..
I noticed this too. I thought I was the only one She looked larger than before and slightly bloated. She didn't look too strong coming down the ramp. I bet she's tired of the whole thing.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:39 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Well I think at the very least Hillary knows how Powell felt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies