Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 01:11 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,420,809 times

Advertisements

I think the OP is ridiculous. Who could possible know what Bill may have said to Hillary. The wording is totally absurd. Who in the world believes that Bill Clinton tells Hillary what to do, or that she relies on him to make decisions for her! The link in the OP is just GOSSIP, pathetic wishful thinking on the part of the far right folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 01:40 PM

30,120 posts, read 18,733,694 times

This whole thing has the potential to take down several politicians. It is much bigger than Watergate. Keep in mind that no one died in Watergate and Nixon was impeached simply for the cover up of a break in for which he had no prior knowledge.

Now we have Obama, who knew about security risks, failed to evacuate the embassy, failed to respond to warnings, and failed to provide assistence to men who died WITH A COVER UP!!!!!!!

This is far worse than Watergate.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM

764 posts, read 598,189 times
LOL @ the "WE KNOW NOW" bull****. This is the guy who wrote The Truth About Hillary. A book criticized by both the left and the right for being full of non sourced speculation. Just because its in a book doesn't make it fact...

Old 10-29-2012, 03:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 15,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You wish. That article in the OP is all speculation, with nothing to back up the claim that Bill told his wife to resign.

The responsibility she claimed, remember?

Old 10-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Actually, I don't agree with that at all. The American people have proven an innate ability to FORGET things over just a short amount of time. I think regardless of who wins this election, Hillary is setup to be on the DEM tix in 2016... she may not make it but she will be in the game and no one will remember this incident.

I bef to differ, we won't forget, neither will an opponent.

This issue will grow not shrink in the American people's knowledge and awareness.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:02 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,113,614 times
Since Sec Clinton is considering the possibility of staying longer than she had originally agreed to... I find the thread to be just so much BS.

Clinton Faces Tumultuous Closing Chapter - WSJ.com

Old 10-29-2012, 04:07 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,922,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I think the OP is ridiculous.
Of course it is, anyone with half a brain already knows that. This is obviously yet another lie made up by some no name right wing blogger. This is not surprising since they do that on a regular basis (anyone remember the lies about death panels, or the lies of the birthers, or the claims that Obama is a secret Muslim terrorist?) plus we're just days away from an election so of course both their delusions and their propaganda are in over drive right now.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I keep asking myself why the Romney campaign hasnt come out with that 3am political ad.. Showing the attacks, while Obama slept.

Good idea, will remind those that have not thought about again.
Hilary was the one that brought up the point and now it's that time.....3AM.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:04 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,585,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

One would think that with all the information in cyberspace they would be a bit smarter. Holding on to last week's headlines and repetitive rants. I have come across so much background information which could be either coincidence or related. I have posted links and I guess reading the links is not a requirement. There is no going from point A to B to C and find an answer. There are so many dots that will need to be connected. But in the meantime, the outrage and condemnation and conclusions are based on last weeks news that appeared on a forum.

I'm totally outraged over the Benghazi attack. I know that no one is going to email the news that is out there, so I look for it myself. I have read an article where 4 of the Libyans who were assigned to the compound gave their version of what happened. I read an article where the man who drove Stevens' body to the airport and the events that transpired from the time he left the airport and he reached the annex. He believes it was an inside job. He was told via hand radio to take a certain route with the body. He deviated from that route because he was afraid that the body would be taken. He protected Stevens even in his death. I found a report to Congress by the Congressional Reporting Service. I read where two trucks tried to enter Egypt that was loaded with arms and Libyan Islamist rebels. It ended in a gunfight. A man was arrested living near the Cairo airport and his apartment was stockpiled with weapons.

This situation is big and very dark, even if half of what I read is true. It so beyond politics and a video. Failing to provide national security is just part of it.

I'm not a FOX fan, but they find and report stories and have people on that no other mainstream media source will touch.

The US is arming Islamist rebels who are fighting along side the Syrian rebels and once Syria falls, the Islamist rebels will turn on the Syrian rebels and then where is the US? Fighting the people we armed - the Islamist rebels. Syria will be another Afghanistan. We trained the Taliban, we armed the Taliban, now they are using that against us.

There are the very rare posters who make me think and I dig further. You just have to know what you are looking for or word the search in such a way that you will find something buried. There are people who write and report that seem to have more credibility than the mainstream sources. But if you aren't mainstream, you don't count.
Yes, it's not easy discerning the truth from all the lies surrounding this story. I read one article that said that this was staged at the behest of this adminstration, the plan was to kidnap the Ambassador, then Obama would trade him for some terrorists and come out the hero. It all went kablooie. The rats we put in place, still have little control over the populace.
Fox has the goods on the U.S. running a ship full of arms from Libya to Turkey, then into Syria to arm those jihadists.

Obama has been running guns to Islamic Jihadists and the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, using Ambassador Christopher Stevens and Turkey as middle men in the nefarious enterprise.
Video: Obama Arming Islamic Jihadists

Old 10-29-2012, 05:22 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,906,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Since Sec Clinton is considering the possibility of staying longer than she had originally agreed to... I find the thread to be just so much BS.

Clinton Faces Tumultuous Closing Chapter - WSJ.com
I find the article just so much BS, that broad will be forced to resign at the very least... possible jail time, well deserved...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies