Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 05:21 PM

1,644 posts, read 2,166,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Happy, but not overjoyed.

I won't give an explanation as of why because my opinion will be classified as wrong.
If you don't want to thats cool...but as I mentioned in the OP I have no interest in arguing on this thread. There are 10 million threads for arguing on this site. I just feel like I don't really hear anything at all from the left about what they feel the Obama adminstration could have done better.

Obviously I, as a republican, have my opinions but I was just curious if Democrats have any issues that they dislike. The ones I have heard are the lack of a single payer healthcare system and that the stimulus wasn't large enough.

But again...if you guys don't want to answer thats cool. I've already gotten bit**ed at by some people on this thread and insulted, which I expected, but thats all good. If Obama couldn't have done anything better in your opinion...than I suppose that is good for you guys.

Last edited by wnewberry22; 10-30-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,082,097 times
This is a short ass thread considering the number of liberal poster's on this forum who literally worship the ground Barack Obama walks on.

What's wrong Libs? Can't figure out your own idolatry??

Old 10-30-2012, 07:31 PM

1,975 posts, read 2,348,153 times
Overall I'm satisfied that he has made a dent in cleaning up the Republican mess. For a right-wing Democrat, he did enough to motivate me to vote for him again, despite the lack of a public option and his rejection of liberals.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:39 PM

1,975 posts, read 2,348,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This is a short ass thread considering the number of liberal poster's on this forum who literally worship the ground Barack Obama walks on.

What's wrong Libs? Can't figure out your own idolatry??
Republicans worship money over human lives, is that better?

Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM

488 posts, read 411,890 times
Obama, the great paper tiger proffered up in response to the hated W., isn't meant to do anything other than placate anger while instituting Obama-Romneycare & playing at being iconic to the usual malcontents: 'progressives', ethnicities, dedicated freedumb whiners, etc. His flip-flops are as great as this Romney guy and the only reason he is viewed differently is because no one like him ethnically, politically or socially has ever before been installed in such a seemingly important civic position. Who would have thought that someone who was raised in Indonesia, was sympathetic to Communism, was familiarized to Islam and so much else, would get to act as president of the US in these days?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:47 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
No...I'm not looking for partisan hacks. I'm looking for what liberals like and dislike about the Obama administration. I feel like I see or hear nothing even remotely critical from liberals about Obama. I am just curious if that is because you guys don't think he has done anything wrong or if you just dont' want to discuss it because it's an election season.

If Obama hasn't done anything you dislike...then thats fine. I'm just curious if he has...what is it....if he hasn't...what do you like most about his presidency?
Telling a partisan hack that their post was what you're looking for belies your protest.
Look at the post above this one, you'll see why we don't talk about it on CD. I don't deal well with insane and irrational.

I seriously discuss politics on a different board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies