Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Why do you care? All you swooners care about is Obama.
All I've ever seen you post here is very negative/hate based threads. So what will you post about if Romney wins? Will you just refocus your hate on lower ranked "liberals" that you blame all the problems in your life on?

I'm just curious about people who feel their their lives are so impacted by political figures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 08:29 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Will you anti-Obama folks continue to post stories about him being a...

-Muslim
-Kenyan
-Anti-Christ
-?????

I'm just wondering if you will accept defeat and just look to 2016 or if you will continue to beat your drum?
No offense, but I don't think you get it.... they actually enjoy hating Obama, it's entertainment for them. So just think of Obama's re-election as the full-employment program for wingnuts, 'cuz it gives 'em something to do... instead of running around shooting folks, planning race wars, and blowing up federal buildings!!

Last edited by mateo45; 10-31-2012 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: links..

Old 10-31-2012, 08:35 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Speaking for myself I never posted such stories, but I will continue to call out misdeeds. Investing half a billion in a private comapny that goes belly up for example.
back door amnesties. What did he promise? Illegals will have to follow the same path that legals have to follow. No head of line pass.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
All I've ever seen you post here is very negative/hate based threads. So what will you post about if Romney wins? Will you just refocus your hate on lower ranked "liberals" that you blame all the problems in your life on?

I'm just curious about people who feel their their lives are so impacted by political figures.
I'll post what I want to post. It's a free country for now. You don't like my posts don't read em or respond to em. It is really that simple.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:39 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
I'll post what I want to post. It's a free country for now. You don't like my posts don't read em or respond to em. It is really that simple.
So you're just committed to being miserable.

Thanks for the answer.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:51 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
We won't have to worry about any of that. The landslide has begun. **** rolls downhill and Obama is at the bottom. So are you swooners who have bought every lie like good little comrades. Hopefully he will find an island somewhere and put the call out for you to all follow. I'm sure you would. Best thing that could ever happen to the US.
0bama will do all of this by himself. we have already had four years of decline, if 0bama is reelected, the freaks who voted for him can watch the destruction of our nation along with everyone else.

Unfortunately for the libs, and fortunately for the country, 0bama will lose, and lose in a freaking landslide.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:27 PM

800 posts, read 508,516 times
Numerous economic signs suggest a larger US recession, depression, or even possibly a dollar collapse within the next few years. If Obama wins re election then he and his lefties can take the brunt of the blame for this, and the big government spending Keynesian economics that he and much of Europe have partaken in will be lambasted on center stage for all to see.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:30 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
Benghazi
20% unemployment
6 dollar gas
25 trillion in debt

for starters
None of the above can be attributed to Obama, besides which they are all exaggerations.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
If Obama wins, the Benghazi investigation will probably go into an impeachment when they find out the facts those 4 men were left to die like sitting ducks. If Obama loses then it will probably not be so serious since Obama won't be Commander-in Chief and his incompetence won't be an issue anymore.
You need to stop believing what faux news feeds you.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
So you're just committed to being miserable.

Thanks for the answer.
Living in a free country isn't miserable for me. Maybe it is for those like yourself who feel the need to tell others what to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies