Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 12:03 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Why don't we say it as it really is. Obama and his Administration, have their own answers to the questions, most concerning, about what really happened in Benghazi.

People can accept truth, even when it is bad. What most people who grew up with morals can't and won't accept are those who look us striaght into the EYE, and lie with such conviction.

And when many do this, somethinggggggggg's up. We will not and should not tolerate liars. And when they knew the truth, and lied to cover their butt's which is what they did, that we will not accept.
I will never get over how the dubya administration lied to the American people. I'm surprised he was never impeached too. His admin was warned of pending 9/11 attacks with airliners and did absolutely nothing about it. Talk about coverup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2012, 12:03 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Something similar was already asked and answered.

The NEWS here is that TWO MAJOR newspapers are blasting Obama over the Benghazi cover-up.......what fantasy land are you living in that you couldn't grasp that from the title and the content of the OP?
I think he was looking for more 0bama favorable stories with "unnamed sources say..." those apparently are real news.

Old 11-04-2012, 12:08 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I will never get over how the dubya administration lied to the American people. I'm surprised he was never impeached too. His admin was warned of pending 9/11 attacks with airliners and did absolutely nothing about it. Talk about coverup.
You must referring to vague mentions of the possibility of terror attacks. What you folks fail to pick up on is that the warnings regarding Libya and Benghazi were not vague, they were precise.

What we had in Benghazi would be the equivalent of terrorists flying planes into buildings in the months leading up to 9/11, and the New York's governor begging for increased security at airports, and pilots begging to be allowed to carry guns or have federal marshals on board their planes.

Old 11-04-2012, 12:26 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
What you folks fail to pick up on is that the warnings regarding Libya and Benghazi were not vague, they were precise.
is that what fox news reports? I don't receive cspan or any official channels.

Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Something similar was already asked and answered.

The NEWS here is that TWO MAJOR newspapers are blasting Obama over the Benghazi cover-up.......what fantasy land are you living in that you couldn't grasp that from the title and the content of the OP?
Be patient many more will follow in time.

Old 11-04-2012, 01:13 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,713,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Be patient many more will follow in time.

Yes, I'm sure of that. But if journalists did what they are supposed to do, this would be front page news every day until this administration came clean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies