Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,733,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
They kept their culture intact throughout hordes of invasions, we surrendered our culture 50 years ago.
That's kind of the problem: it's not exactly a new phenomenon. It's just official now. You have to understand that while your sentiments are nice, you are fighting for something that would, in fact, no longer exist. In short? It's over. But don't expect anyone to feel sorry for Do-Do bird middle America, they've done little to preserve what gains they had and let government grow to the monstrosity that it is. Listen, it was a good run. All things must come to an end. Not going to lie, the party was fun. I'm going to enjoy relaxing for a change. I don't recognize this country as the one I grew up in, I saw the slow changes over time, and you have to roll with the punches. The time you speak of to stand up against it was a long time ago, circa 2000 or so, IMO. That was an utter failure. However, it's going to be just fascinating to have the world finally see that it was really just a numbers game, and that when the scales tip in other directions, the same...exact...stuff will happen. One disadvantaged is another's disadvantage. Life. We'll be a "regime" like every other country. History.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 AM

94 posts, read 172,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Sure - for whites only.... At least you could own up to your viewpoint and not try to hide what you really are.
Agreed. No place for this garbage.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:33 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
I bet this was something the OP posted on Stormfront then decided to copy and paste it here.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Sure - for whites only.... At least you could own up to your viewpoint and not try to hide what you really are.
For Whites only? The repeal of Affirmative Action would be a decision that only affects whites. They are the only race affected by these policies.

I am not hiding who I am, I am shining light on ethical issues that affect millions of Americans. I am not pulling punches. I am no longer afraid of the ad hominem attacks you parrots trot out. I am not afraid to be judged by City Data Politics junkies. This is who I am and you've read my arguments, would you like to address them?

Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
For Whites only? The repeal of Affirmative Action would be a decision that only affects whites. They are the only race affected by these policies.

I am not hiding who I am, I am shining light on ethical issues that affect millions of Americans. I am not pulling punches. I am no longer afraid of the ad hominem attacks you parrots trot out. I am not afraid to be judged by City Data Politics junkies. This is who I am and you've read my arguments, would you like to address them?
Ok, so.... I'm white. Came straight over from Europe as a baby. I don't feel disenfranchised or discriminated against. I've done well for myself. Sometimes I do think that liberals take things too far, especially here in Sacramento, but all in all, I've been fortunate. I'm not really feeling the need to rant about being white.

So.. who am I supposed to be angry at, again, and why? I don't quite get it.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I bet this was something the OP posted on Stormfront then decided to copy and paste it here.
If you can find my original post on Stormfront, I can't accuse you of poisoning the well and hyperbole (a common theme amongst many liberal "logicians". Unless words can magically manifest, you are just another example of liberal intolerance.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:42 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
Take this discussion to Stormfront, Aryan Nations or the KKK websites for a more sympathy.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ok, so.... I'm white. Came straight over from Europe as a baby. I don't feel disenfranchised or discriminated against. I've done well for myself. Sometimes I do think that liberals take things too far, especially here in Sacramento, but all in all, I've been fortunate.

So.. who am I supposed to be angry at, again, and why? I don't quite get it.
I'm guessing you are a member of the White liberal elite. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Assuming you are, you don't have to subject your children to the racist policies you and the rest of the elitist politicians promote, you can just let the lower class whites deal with the brunt of the discrimination. They'll never know you are dwelling in whitopias like Cambridge, they will be too busy watching NFL football, "consuming", and poisoning their bodies with alcohol.

I don't expect you to be angry. People like you are not my intended audience. Those in touch with their European roots refer to themselves as brothers, just as African-Americans do in this country. I do not consider you my brother and I'm sure you don't consider me (or any other Europeans) as your brother either. Luckily, there are many Europeans worldwide who haven't forgotten about their roots and their culture.

If I totally misjudged you, I apologize.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 AM

567 posts, read 1,120,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Oh, I'm sure he prettied it up a little bit first.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default The Republican party is headed for extinction

Slavery is over. The Civil War has been fought, and the bigots LOST. Get over it.

Tonight, the modern day Confederacy (The GOP) got their arses kicked trying to put a goon in the oval office to undo the 20th century. Bigots have no place in a society that favors the inclusive ideology of the Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies