Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
In a nutshell...America is not comprised solely of landowning White men. The Republican party needs to step out of the Southern plantation owner mentality. The RNC was a sea of wealthy White people and that was not a true reflection of most Americans.

Wake up GOP....wake up.
What are people like Al Gore, Micheal Moore, George Soros, Nancy Pelsoi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Fienstein, John Kerry, Barney Frank, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz
George Clooney,........to name a few. What we have a black President and you people think the Democrat party is not full of rich white people running the show.....you people make me laugh.

The Democrat party has blinders on it's supporters..........

Old 11-07-2012, 09:52 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What are people like Al Gore, Micheal Moore, George Soros, Nancy Pelsoi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Fienstein, John Kerry, Barney Frank, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz
George Clooney,........to name a few. What we have a black President and you people think the Democrat party is not full of rich white people running the show.....you people make me laugh.

Again, I did not say "rich White people" I said rich White landowning men which is a reference to the old power structure and the voting base that the GOP continues to pander to (along with their pets...poor Whites)

The GOP ignores educated/middle class/upper middle class Whites and they are losing BADLY. They are also so busy vilifying ALL Blacks as welfare recipients and Latinos as illegal immigrants that they have guaranteed that the GOP will not get those votes either. And they ignore Asians all together.

GOP has a huge problem with scapegoating and they refuse to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

School Daze WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! YouTube42 - YouTube

Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
if it's so ok to be a racist, that's why you keep losing.
once you stop that behavior, you might make it in
america again. black slaves are the foundation of
this country when you think about it really, not the
white man. he just takes credit for everything. chill.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
ONLY idiots who's minds are clouded with hate - resentment and delusion...speak of America in terms of black and white- For God's sake and the sake of the nation-let it go- there is not black or white America...This is some dated and bizarre concept that has out lived it's usefulness..stop calling others white and stop calling yourself AFRICAN AMERICANS...you are not from Africa...and remember it was the African elite of the old world that cut the deals with slave traders and sold their own people into servitude... That is a fact- blacks sold blacks.
Hold on there...

They were sold as INDENTURED SERVANTS (not slaves) for an agreed time period and a price of something like education or even a clothes... just as "white" European indentured servants were sold the same way. But they were free after the agreement ended and they were educated and clothed. The greed of our "white" ancestors decided they did not want to let the "black" Africans indentured servants go like the white ancestors as were the agreements. And they certainly didnt want to educate them. But they wanted the services. Thus American Slavery was born.

So they were not straight-up sold as you trying to spin it.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:57 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Listen here Middle America, I have a little message for you.

Do you see the way these liberals speak about you, the bearers of "tolerance" and "understanding", and say things such as "I suggest they jump of a bridge". Do you ever try to logically string together their arguments? They are beyond reason. They live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance, a fancy psychology term that translates to DENYING REALITY.

The point of this point is, we need to come to grips with the fact that they are unreasonable and intolerant, especially when it comes to differing opinions. Diversity of opinions, that's one "diversity" the liberals don't cherish. They scream about diversity and multiculturalism as they reside in gated communities and whitopias, amongst the other academics and bureaucrats. It is time to disregard their cries of "racism", "sexism", and "intolerance". These are leftist tactics that are used to stifle debate. Communists used these types of tactics. And isn't it eerie how all the Obama celebrations resemble the Soviet Union in terms of "revenge" and "victory" for liberals against the enemy (conservatives) aka us. Isn't it about time to dismiss their righteous indignation when they label our beliefs as "extreme", like our belief in God, free speech, the right to bear arms to protect our families. Or that a belief in civil rights for Europeans, who are faced with government-sanctioned racism in the name of affirmative action, a policy that affects every young European child born in the middle and lower classes. But don't worry, the liberals and LAWyers who write the LAWs are well connected and can send their children to the best colleges anyway.

It is they who consider European-American rights "extreme". It is about time we pursued our agenda the same way the liberals do, peacefully, but forceful in our insistence on a strict ideology that will benefit the entire society, instead of a declining welfare-state, with a national debt spiraling out of control. An ideology that opposes this sick society's perception of going to the bar every weekend and poisoning your liver as "hip" and "cool" must be presented. Liberalism has destroyed our families and religious institutions, as divorce and a population of morally and spiritually bankrupt "consumer units" now plague our country. This force is felt the deepest within the African-American community. Their people kept their families intact during slavery, yet this disease called liberalism has managed to decimate the family unit in their community in a matter of decades. Isn't it about time we stick up for what WE believe is right? Are we going to continue to let political correctness get in the way of our fight for liberty and SELF-RELIANCE, which is the humane option if you think about the purposeless drones the nanny state produces. Is it time to get serious about saving this country?

Our European ancestors made it through the Ice Age and we can't even put down the remote, the bag of doritos, and the can of beer to get up off the couch and fight to preserve the spirit of the greatest country ever to grace this Earth. Damn, liberalism has destroyed conservatives' will as well as the liberal sheeple. They saved for the winter, we can't save for a month's worth of living expenses. They kept their culture intact throughout hordes of invasions, we surrendered our culture 50 years ago. The Vikings, Saxons, Rus, Celts, Croats, Sicilians, Scots and the rest of our ancestors would look at us in shame. A defeated, pacified group of college football fanatics who can't be bothered by the fight to preserve freedom from tyrannical governments. Who can't be bothered to quit his/her 9 to 5 job that separates you from your family half of the day, so liberal professors can indoctrinate your children to hate their ancestors and accept the status quo as the only valid viewpoint. If that is what we are as a people, we don't deserve liberty, freedom, or justice under the law. Those concepts are reserved for those who can be bothered to preserve them.

By the way, liberals, is this an "extreme" viewpoint? If so, could one of you explain to those on this board who may read this about the content that is "extreme". If you do this, they can better understand two vital aspects of the cult named "liberalism", tolerance and freedom of speech.
Would you like a hanky?

Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 AM

1,403 posts, read 936,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Soros
Pelosi
Boxer
Feinstein
Frank
Shultz

Are all jews...

Gore
Moore
Kerry
Clintons
Clooney

Are white far as I know.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Again, I did not say "rich White people" I said rich White landowning men which is a reference to the old power structure and the voting base that the GOP continues to pander to (along with their pets...poor Whites)

The GOP ignores educated/middle class/upper middle class Whites and they are losing BADLY. They are also so busy vilifying ALL Blacks as welfare recipients and Latinos as illegal immigrants that they have guaranteed that the GOP will not get those votes either. And they ignore Asians all together.

GOP has a huge problem with scapegoating and they refuse to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

As a conservative straight ticket voting republican who is heartsick this morning It would be impossible to agree with you more.

you have nailed what is truely wrong with the republican party...my party... .

Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
White Christians in the US are being disenfranchised by
A great number of white Americans are disenfranchising themselves for not recognizing the white hegemony of the political process is over, done, capot, never to rise again. It has left the station. If I've said this once, I've said it a thousand times, this is and has always been a multi-cultural society the difference now is that for the last 50 years all Americans have been able to participate in the American political system and those people who were historically excluded are exercising that franchise in record numbers. It is time to either get on the train, or you can insist on standing at the station complaining.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:19 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Soros
Pelosi
Boxer
Feinstein
Frank
Shultz

Are all jews...

Gore
Moore
Kerry
Clintons
Clooney

Are white far as I know.
Is there a difference if your a Jew with white skin or just have white skin?

I do notice they all have one thing in common the Democrat Party!!!!

Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:

School Daze WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! YouTube42 - YouTube
^^^^ in a nutshell. wake up gop. excellent posting today calipoppy can't rep you more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies