Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 12:51 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I'm sure you are unaware, but Kilmeade lost his home in the storm and was unable to get to work for a week. I would say that gives him an inside look at how things were handled.

You are surely not forced to watch Fox, are you? But of course you didn't. You relied on Media Matters to do your thinking for you.
I did not rely on anyone. I watched the video which I posted. You can make up your own mind after you watch the video. There is no commentary are editing.

I watch Fox so you don't have to.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Did you also watch MSNBC?

Your buddy Chris is happy that Sandy killed 100 people so he could get a thrill up his leg again.

Chris Matthews: 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week' (Video) | TheWrap TV

Let me see if I can find where you posted this in your fair and balanced commentary.

But Kilmeade's comment is definately worse. Just ask Media Matters! LOL

Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
What did you expect the President to do that he did not do? Seems to me that the Republican Politicians that are there are happy with the help that he provided.
What help? Just empty promises to look good. Obama's specialty

Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,036 times
Quote:
I don't know why they are so angry. They make big money making up crap about the administration.
Right...why be angry? Another 4 years of economic stagnation and joblessness, continued massive government overspending and massive debt, the impending bankruptcy of every Ponzi Scam social program, and no hope of even beginning an economic recovery for at least 4 more years...

right, there's SO MUCH to look forward to.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Did you also watch MSNBC?

Your buddy Chris is happy that Sandy killed 100 people so he could get a thrill up his leg again.

Chris Matthews: 'I'm So Glad We Had That Storm Last Week' (Video) | TheWrap TV

Let me see if I can find where you posted this in your fair and balanced commentary.

But Kilmeade's comment is definately worse. Just ask Media Matters! LOL
Chris Matthews only cares about Obama getting elected. Not actual people .

Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Quote:
I did not rely on anyone. I watched the video which I posted. You can make up your own mind after you watch the video. There is no commentary are editing.

I watch Fox so you don't have to.
Ya' know, after the election in '08, a commentator for Fox, E.D. Hill was fired for making a comment about the Obama's fist bump after the election. Four years later, ole' easy to thrill Chris is still at MSNBC. Tells ME something, but obviously not you.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,608 times
We are the only country [industrialized ] in the world that has no national health care system. We have a bloated military that needs to be cut drastically, we stick our nose in every other country's business. Yes that part of our nation is shallow and we did something about it yesterday.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Shallow compared to whom?

Other countries would have re-elected Obama in a landslide. Well, with the exception of Pakistan. They became Romneytards overnight after President Obama took out Bin Laden. LOL
Of course they would . Either they are our enemies and want us to fall or they are communists.. They didn't want Romney for good reason. He was strong and would bring America back to its greatness.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yes Americans are shallow and last night's election proved it. Too many people only vote on single issues that only affect them and don't have any concern for the country as a whole. They also believe everything that is told to them by the media and hardlt anyone does their own fact checking. We have become a lazy obese nation who will not and can not execute personal responsibility. We have become a litigious nation where everything is someone else's fault. OP, if you want to talk about shallow, the main Obama base has an entry in Webster's for shallow. "Obama gave me a free phone!, Im a vote for him!" "I want my free $9/month BC pills!" "I want to collect welfare and not have to look for a job!" "I want my 99+ weeks of UE!" Talk about shallow.....
Great job SourD!

Please continue to blame the media, and everyone who doesn't agree with your views.
Continue with the blanket statements, the stereotyping, the insults, and the "code speak". By all means, insult and belittle the electorate.

Just don't be surprised when the GOP "tent" can comfortably fit in the back of a flatbed truck.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:30 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If they think Obama did anything for the people of NJ and NY you have to be kidding me.
Did you expect him to come to your home and bale water? I guess you must not be a big supporter of Gov Christie who praised Obama over and over again. What about Mayor Bloomberg who endorsed President Obama and said he was doing a remarkable job?

I know you'll find this difficult to believe, but he's not immortal, he's only human and can do things like authorize emergency funding and react quickly to the requests of the Governor.

I thought you of all people would want less government in your backyard and now you're complaining that there wasn't enough? Please make up your mind already!

PS: I'll pray for your family. Sorry they are suffering. I sent a small donation to the Red Cross. Wish I could do more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies