Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 PM

200 posts, read 293,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You know, it's so funny to see how some people think that all of our problems with government started less than 4 years ago. Really? Hmmm, I could have sworn that Bush's two wars added to that $16 trillion deficit. Also funny how no one fussed about the deficit being run up when George W. was in office or how so many have suddenly been "taxed enough already," as if any of these tax and spend problems are a totally new phenomenon. Amazing the damage Obama did in 4 years, lol.

Funny how it gets worded this way so it again falls back onto Bush..

If anyone wants to consider deficit they should look all the way back to George Washington; the first George W.

It's Barry's ball now and has to answer for what goes on. $1T a year deficit for 4 more years...

Last edited by motoreater; 11-07-2012 at 04:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 03:27 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowaysis View Post
.....wonders why?

*scratches head*
**** Off

If you want that unicorn feeling, can I suggest the Home and Garden section

Come to think of it, some get a little nasty over there too

Old 11-07-2012, 03:43 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That is because this section of City Data is dominated by liberals and Democrats.

They hate everyone who doesn't agree with their myopic view of the world.

In 7 years on CD, this comment ranks up there as comedy gold.

There are only a handful of us on here.

Many of the rest of you follow a very far right agenda.

Bush never existed, according to some of you, The cognitive dissonance never ends.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

In 7 years on CD, this comment ranks up there as comedy gold.

There are only a handful of us on here.

Many of the rest of you follow a very far right agenda.

Bush never existed, according to some of you, The cognitive dissonance never ends.

According to most sources, mostly liberal rags, old white men(republicans) are dying off and the party is slowly fading away; most liberals applaud this as they perceive the republican party to be old white men and racists which is far from the truth.
If this were true I would say your assertion of only a handful is erroneous. Young and first time voters voted democratic because they are young; they will grow up one day. I was a hippie once and changed my views once I had amassed enough money to worry about how I was taxed; I grew up.

I bad mouthed Bush I and II because of their foreign policies. I especially didn't like the Patriot Act just as I don't like NDAA, which is even more insidious.

If you have been hanging around here for 7 years I suggest you find somewhere else as your POV will never change.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
People are so selfish and stupid in their views they would rather see the country go under than prosper because their favorite lost.

The Rush Limbaugh's and Trumps and the people that follow them will be obstructionists and root for the demise of the US, vs. working with those in power to make it a better place for all.

And Trump is just loosing it, he is behaving like a emotionally disturbed child.

I can't quite wrap my mind around this; how old are you? I think everyone wants to see the country prosper - it isn't on track to do so in the manner the administration is leading.

Do Limbaugh and Trump injure your mind so? Neither of them would ever root for the demise of the USA and those currently "in power" aren't.

As for Trump - he has more stake in the economy than you and a million of your FB friends ever will. He has been in countless meetings that determine how an economy works. Given the current state of the union, it is no wonder he may appear emotionally disturbed. Most of America should be.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:49 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
.....wonders why?

*scratches head*
Because the Republicans and Conservatives have had their Water Loo and they have be "broken"!!!

Old 11-07-2012, 04:49 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
.....wonders why?

*scratches head*
After a year or more of build up to the big election some one was gonna lose. and that loser wasnt expected to be happy about the turn of events. could have been Romney or Obama,, the majority of American voters voted for Obama.
With the GOP's setup of stonewalling Obama on anything he tried to do then the GOP calling him for apparently doing nothing it was Romneys election to lose, however on Romneys side was the lunatic fringe of birthers,teabaggers,rightwing extremists, Limbaugh,FOX and in general every RWNJ out there then Romneys own wishy washy vision on the future and his penchant to flip flop on everything and calling half of America a bunch of welfare bums,at that point the end result was a forgone conclusion as the more moderate people just couldnt bring themselves to be a part of Romneys crazy train,so Romneys train went off the rails.
Will the righties take note? or just go on with their usual whining,hating,blaming,intolerance etc.,if so i predict another Democrat win in 2016.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,177 times
They have to live with this butt whipping for four more years, Fox News is holding specials and even the hard core republicans are saying they need to change the message to adapt with the new ameeicA.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:21 PM

54 posts, read 109,520 times
Why don't you all just try to get along? You have one thing in common surely and that's that you want what's best for the USA. The problems you face and the problems the rest of us face in the rest of the world are bigger than Repulican vs. Democrat and liberal vs. conservative. I created this thread lightheartedly, but it shows how divided your country is and how you blame the other side for all ills. From what I saw, neither Obama or Romney had the answers. For the most powerful nation on earth, I find that scary. I wouldn't have elected either of them for the local council here, never mind president!

Old 11-07-2012, 05:22 PM

54 posts, read 109,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
They have to live with this butt whipping for four more years, Fox News is holding specials and even the hard core republicans are saying they need to change the message to adapt with the new ameeicA.
Republicans should just ditch the religious nuts and anti-abortionists. Then they will be electable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies