Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 01:41 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,285,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am not racists....I cherish the diversity of all peoples....I crave multiculturalism!!!!!!!

BUT...I believe that Whites have created and maintained the greatest societies in the world. No knock on any other races...but I believe the USA being controlled by these other races WILL be a step down for this country.
Ladies and gentlemen, racism at its finest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,025,568 times
Black, White or Brown ... many don't know who their daddy is

Raised by the Govt for the Govt.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM

1,403 posts, read 935,278 times
Wrong. Whites represent less than 9% of the entire population of the world. We are outnumbered and we are having fewer and fewer children as it takes both parents to be able to make it. Course that doesn't hurt the non whites who can depend on welfare from the government and just pop out 10 kids from 4 different fathers...more kids=more welfare. There is a war going on and the end goal for them is genocide of my race.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:46 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,025,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
There is a war going on and the end goal for them is genocide of my race.
There is no war on your race. Sadly nature has a way of equaling out and getting rid of the weak. It may mean the world as you know it is no longer in place.

In the long run, The strong will survive and the weak will kill each other off. Chicago and Detroit are good examples.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:50 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,466,434 times
Quote:
Wrong. Whites represent less than 9% of the entire population of the world. We are outnumbered and we are having fewer and fewer children as it takes both parents to be able to make it. Course that doesn't hurt the non whites who can depend on welfare from the government and just pop out 10 kids from 4 different fathers...more kids=more welfare. There is a war going on and the end goal for them is genocide of my race.
um no this has been debunked before. White people are going no where. Relax.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:52 PM

2,043 posts, read 2,897,632 times
Quote:
Define "white".

Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,500,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So does that mean white folks can start running around with pants down to their ankles and their underwear hanging out and screaming how they are disenfranchised?
Disenfranchisement doesn't have to do with being a minority population, it has to do with being, well disenfranchised.... Ask black South Africans how awesome they had it being in the vast majority in their country for the second fifty years of the twentieth century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yet, we'll still have female children; unlike your home country.
I have no problem with the world being a softer color.

If you dislike the US so much, why do you work in the US?
You're not required to live there.

Didn't you say that all the Asians you knew were voting Romney?
I'm not aware of any country in the world that has stopped producing female babies?

I also don't see anywhere the OP has stated that they don't like America. Regardless, it wouldn't matter as emigrating isn't possible for everyone, and you have to have a job to support yourself, whether or not you like the country you're in, so I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Also, the statements "every Asian I know is voting for Romney" and the fact that 73% of Asians overall voted for Obama are not mutually exclusive. Both can be true at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am not racists....I cherish the diversity of all peoples....I crave multiculturalism!!!!!!!

BUT...I believe that Whites have created and maintained the greatest societies in the world. No knock on any other races...but I believe the USA being controlled by these other races WILL be a step down for this country.
Oh okay, you're not racist, you just believe that only people of a certain skin color are qualified to control America. Got it.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,675,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
And most immigrants are non-white. So probably 20 years from now, most young people in the US will be non-white.
50 years from now, most voters will be non-white.

How will it affect elections in the future?
I have no idea but likely fro what i have seen the country is headed down as far as being a world leader. That is just waht happens.I do not think tho chnages will come that fast.more like30-40 years.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:58 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,500,041 times
Quote:
You realize that white people can apply for all of those same welfare benefits, right?

Also, if you don't think that whites are capable of popping out 10 kids from 4 different fathers, you've obviously never driven past a trailer park in the south.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:04 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,530,867 times
You know what the funny thing is? None of the educated, high iq whites who are mostly liberal and live in the coasts and other liberal enclaves want anything to do with low iq fundamentalist bible thumping white hicks that populate flyover country.

They look down upon your kind posting here and are ashamed that you belong to the same ethnic group as them. Trust me, I live with them and thats what they think about your ilk. And you call them uppity elitist liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies