Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 06:33 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Obama supporters celebrate no more Israel - YouTube

Obama Supporters Celebrate Election Victory: ‘No More Israel’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Well, here we have a portion of the people who re-elect Obama. Congrats libs. This is your people. The fools, the idiots, The ill educated, lack of speaking ability morons that are a big reason Obama won. Congratulations.

This says it all as to where we our as a country right now. There are far too many people like this and far to fewer people to show up and vote against them, as over 10 million even failed to show up this time to vote. You people who stayed home, or sided with Obama, you let these idiots "win", while America will lose.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
All it took was 60 million people living in the right states. That comes to 30% of the voting population that decided our fate for the next 4 years.

I saw the headline come across that Rush said this. I don't follow him or listen to him or read his article (if he writes any) but this did grab my attention and I do think it's quite appropriate for how I see the outcome of this election.

"In a nation of children, Santa Claus wins" is the headline banner from Rush.

This election was about "free stuff" not "free-dom".

Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
All it took was 60 million people living in the right states. That comes to 30% of the voting population that decided our fate for the next 4 years.

I saw the headline come across that Rush said this. I don't follow him or listen to him or read his article (if he writes any) but this did grab my attention and I do think it's quite appropriate for how I see the outcome of this election.

"In a nation of children, Santa Claus wins" is the headline banner from Rush.

This election was about "free stuff" not "free-dom".
The problem is, we had millions that stayed home. Which I still struggle with how that happened when enthusiasm and crowd sizes for Mitt seemed to be bigger than McCain's. People sat this election out. Had we had the turn out we really believed we were going to have, it wouldve been a wipe out of Obama. I dont know how our side, in big numbers, sat out the biggest election of our lives.

And I guess reports I heard all day Tuesday about record numbers voting and huge lines was false. No way that was true when you look at how many sat out.

But you're right. The takers one. The ignorant won. Perhaps we need to see the fall of this country before people wake up. We need to hit rock bottom, then enough people will wake the hell up. IF that's what it will take, they got it now. No way this countries starts to improve now. Things will get worse, and we have complete waste of skin morons as in this video, and those who sit home to blame.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:14 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
I feel sorry for the country. This is the kind of people that put Obama in office. The ignorant, less educated, welfare recipients that want to live off of the government. We have a hard road ahead of us.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 AM

414 posts, read 344,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I feel sorry for the country. This is the kind of people that put Obama in office. The ignorant, less educated, welfare recipients that want to live off of the government. We have a hard road ahead of us.
Multiculturalism is the death of America. All you have to do is take a look at Europe because that is where we are headed.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:43 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Multiculturalism is the death of America. All you have to do is take a look at Europe because that is where we are headed.

nah, we will be in default way before that happens.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:49 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,904,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
There are idiots of every political persuasion, in case you weren't aware.

And which culture would you suggest we keep?
American-Indian?
Puritan?
Slave?

Please, outline your grand plan for ridding our country of this dreaded "multiculturalism". Europe is not analogous to the US in any way for a number of reasons, the first being that Europe is not a country.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 AM

Multiculturalism isnt the problem. Liberalism is. Or progressiveness is. Whatever you call it these days

Old 11-08-2012, 07:53 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,904,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Multiculturalism isnt the problem. Liberalism is. Or progressiveness is. Whatever you call it these days
The opposite of progress is regress. I'll take the former.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:57 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
sour grapes and truly laughable. you can always find some nut on either side, but attributing the man in the op as what all people elected our president is flat out false. conservatives wonder why they lost? get a clue and live in reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies