Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 02:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,184,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!
Your right i should not worry one bit about the deficit just go with it. why not 2 trillion a year now

Old 11-08-2012, 02:25 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,155,995 times

Queen - 'We Are The Champions' - YouTube

15,088 posts, read 13,391,913 times
We see now how far the whole "love of country" shtick goes with certain conservative posters on here.

"My guy lost the democratic election... waaah no fair! RIP THE FLAG TO PIECES! BURN IT!!!"

Very mature and "patriotic"...

Last edited by ambient; 11-08-2012 at 02:36 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.

I think if anybody is really that unhappy with the election results the best thing they can do to make themselves feel better is to take out one of their firearms and put a bullet in their own head.
If you don't own a firearm I am sure there is a neighbor who might lend you one.

This way you don't **** off rational people who know how to accept decisions that don't go their way.
Yes lets get all rich white racist who wanted spending to be controlled to kill themselves great idea . what is more tolerant then death?

Old 11-08-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
We see now how far the whole "love of country" shtick goes with certain conservative posters on here.

"My guy lost the democratic election... waaah no fair! RIP THE FLAG TO PIECES! BURN IT!!!"
we have to support burning it and peeing on it but criticize a man that takes it down. Fir those that burn it and pee on it are intellectual left wing progressives and the guy that takes it down is just a rich white conservative who as we all know Conservatives are racist

Old 11-08-2012, 02:28 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,267,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
The guy made a bet and promised not to post for a week if Obummer won. Yet he continues to post. You can't take anything this millionaire surgeon/lawyer/race car driver claims
You forgot farmer and philanthropist.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:29 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,994,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
The guy made a bet and promised not to post for a week if Obummer won. Yet he continues to post. You can't take anything this millionaire surgeon/lawyer/race car driver claims
This guy also claims to have no allegiance to the US, says that it is "finished," is upset about the democratic process that elected a president he did not endorse, and still retains his US citizenship...

From what I can tell, he's nothing but an unstable arm chair big mouth. I just hope that he is not so nutty as to grab a gun and shoot people. No need for a US version of Anders Brevik.

Seek professional help, hawkeye - you obviously need it.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,208,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
we have to support burning it and peeing on it but criticize a man that takes it down. Fir those that burn it and pee on it are intellectual left wing progressives and the guy that takes it down is just a rich white conservative who as we all know Conservatives are racist
Careful now, you've moved so far to the right, there's the edge, lookout!

Car Off Cliff - YouTube

Old 11-08-2012, 02:37 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,994,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Careful now, you've moved so far to the right, there's the edge, lookout!

Car Off Cliff - YouTube
Some people are so extreme on the right that they run danger of popping up on the very extreme left...

Old 11-08-2012, 02:41 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,431,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.
I hope you are one of many who does this, and that this election represents the final curtain call for the "more patriotic than thou" posturing of the unhinged right.

Last edited by djacques; 11-08-2012 at 03:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies