Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,155,627 times

Advertisements

While I respect your opinion and your right to Freedom Of Speech.....persons encouraging another person to shoot himsrlf or do bodily harm to himself or implying that he might do harm to others is nothing more than CYBER BULLING......just sayin

Old 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Like he actually did this. C'mon people, these extreme temper tantrums will continue for at least another couple weeks.

Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,916,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Here's my g00gle search, in the search, you'll find images of Obama which aren't so nice and innocent.

american flags upside down - Google Search
Interesting in that Occupy protestors were also using the flag upside down as a sign of distress. I do think that the repub right is whiney though.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Lets condemn Hawkeye and all republican who ran successful business and took car of themselves . By golly they all need to get government assistance. lets now totallt ignore his thoughts as irrelvant
No only corporations like General Electric get help and pay not a bit in TAXES and..........

Get appointed to job czar positions in the White House even when they send THOUSANDS OF JOBS TO CHINA AND ELSEWHERE while accusing Romeny of sending jobs overseas

Old 11-08-2012, 04:22 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.
oooh. Such drama!
I hope you burned that flag. That's the proper way of disposal. Throwing it in the garbage is a bad disrespect of our flag.

Hey- nobody sneaked up on you in the middle of the night, cutlass in teeth. If you hadn't had your head stuck in the echo chamber, you might have known what was shaping up all year.

I hope your large farm prospers even more over the next 4 years, and I'm completely sure it will. Just became a partner in one myself.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:22 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
This guy also claims to have no allegiance to the US, says that it is "finished," is upset about the democratic process that elected a president he did not endorse, and still retains his US citizenship...

From what I can tell, he's nothing but an unstable arm chair big mouth. I just hope that he is not so nutty as to grab a gun and shoot people. No need for a US version of Anders Brevik.

Seek professional help, hawkeye - you obviously need it.
Great liberal answer attack attack attack , villify and hate

Old 11-08-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Whatever you have to tell your self to accept this election....the people have voted and their freedom of choice has picked Obama no matter how much you hate it.
The people did not vote to be counted the delegates did

Old 11-08-2012, 04:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
No only corporations like General Electric get help and pay not a bit in TAXES and..........

Get appointed to job czar positions in the White House even when they send THOUSANDS OF JOBS TO CHINA AND ELSEWHERE while accusing Romeny of sending jobs overseas
They will attack the republicans as dirty old white racist and blame bush because they will never take any responsibility for their actions, always hate and vilify

Old 11-08-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
That's cute.
Did y'all get a memo with those bullet points yesterday? It seems like everyone who voted against the President is repeating this ad nauseum.

Sorry, but, no matter how you characterize it, it was still democracy in action. People went out and they voted, despite all efforts to the contrary, for the people that they want to represent them for the next two, four, six years.
That is how it is supposed to work and it did.
Actually that is cute coming from a liberal who uses talking points as a summation to vote for one or another without ever doing any research on their own to find out the truth talk about sheeple and wanting to be taken care of..

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official)

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube

Idiots who voted for Obama @42 mark

Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube

Old 11-08-2012, 04:30 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
The people did not vote to be counted the delegates did
Actually the delegates haven't voted yet, the electoral college vote happens next month, but it has always honored the will of the people and the people have voted in favor of Obama as being our president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies