Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Honestly you sound psychotic.
Thank you for your intelligent insight.

Again, I am sure that I am "worth" 20X what you are. This did not come about by being a fool.

$24 trillion in debt. Tell me, Mr. Liberal, what happens after that, with a GDP of $14.5 trillion and only 55% held by private US citizens?

I have become wealthy, from being very poor. Perhaps YOU should wonder, if you are so correct, why are you poor and I am wealthy?

The fact is of the matter is this-

We are on the path to insolvency, with the Obama election, and that NO ONE can stem that tide. NO ONE will be able to save the dependent liberals (witness Katrina and Sandy). You have placed your faith in government, rather than yourselves, and will suffer. Urban dwellers will be harmed the most.

What the heck - I think that you liberals should go on as usual. Things will be great for you.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
lmfao. this is an epic mental breakdown, a masterpiece that evolves post by post.
Yeah I have to rate this thread as the 3rd best post election Rightwinger breakdown I have seen behind Karl Rove and a certain youtube video that probably would violate the TOS by me linking to it.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:34 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post

look I can act tough over the internet too

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo."
I have no respect for you at all.

Boot Camp - The Blanket Party.m4v - YouTube

Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,872 times
*gestures to a group of medical students*

what we have here is an acute case of obama derangement syndrome, exacerbated by the patient's preexisting narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders. exams concering the patient's potentially sociopathic world view were inconclusive, further data required

treatment includes frequent counseling, immediate and permanent separation from fearmongering right wing pundits, and 200 ccs of grow the hell up

remember folks, this will all be on the test

Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 PM

724 posts, read 593,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Yeah I have to rate this thread as the 3rd best post election Rightwinger breakdown I have seen behind Karl Rove and a certain youtube video that probably would violate the TOS by me linking to it.
Man I've been glued to the Internet as well today, the crazies really come out of the woodwork. What are the key words for that YouTube video? I love to see it.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
That was meant to be a reality check for you. You really do sound unhinged, and you've essentially admitted as much. If you are in your "twilight years" why do you want to spend your remaining time being sooo angry. And if you're wife is a saint, why subject her to your unleashment now?

Quote:
Again, I am sure that I am "worth" 20X what you are. This did not come about by being a fool.
Your use of "worth" is clearly economic in nature. That is not the only kind of worth. As you grew up poor, I understand why you make it the most important kind of worth, but it isn't. And you won't be taking it with you when you leave this earth, so why kill yourself over it?

Quote:
$24 trillion in debt. Tell me, Mr. Liberal, what happens after that, with a GDP of $14.5 trillion and only 55% held by private US citizens?

I have become wealthy, from being very poor. Perhaps YOU should wonder, if you are so correct, why are you poor and I am wealthy?
I am poor? I had no idea. You realize that this is the Internet, right? You make a lot of assumptions about people and obviously do so in order to puff yourself up. Stop it already.

Quote:

We are on the path to insolvency, with the Obama election, and that NO ONE can stem that tide. NO ONE will be able to save the dependent liberals (witness Katrina and Sandy). You have placed your faith in government, rather than yourselves, and will suffer. Urban dwellers will be harmed the most.
Your realize that Republicans still have the House right? Obama can't just do whatever crazy stuff you think he is going to do, not that he was going to anyway.

Quote:
What the heck - I think that you liberals should go on as usual. Things will be great for you.
I do great no matter who is in the White House. You should too.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
I think that your avatar "randomstudent" speaks volumes. You have no savings, no family, no property, and no investments. In short, you have no vested interest in the nation, thus your views.

Most "liberals", when they actually gain property, a family, assets, and a prospect of the future, realize how insane the concepts of liberalism actually are.

Obviously, you are a kid who knows nothing. I am wealthy, have provided for the educations and futures of my children and my wife. I am a cancer survivor living on borrowed time. Being wealthy is not easy- it takes a lot of hard work, planning and sacrifice. Self made wealth is an acknowledgement of planning and hard work. Bums do not become rich.

What am I concerned about? The future of my kids. That was just destroyed; however, I have the ability to secure that future overseas for them. What will I DO? Stay and fight. Why? I don't care at this point whether I live or die, as any day is gravy for me. Keep in mind that the military (sans the generals) are from my demographic. They will never attack their own people at the behest of an oppressive government. The current admin understands this, yet do not understand that the mid level officers will oppose attacks on the US citizens and would turn their guns on them. Who do you think would gain the loyalty of the troops (who are, for the most part, "our people").

Free men will survive and overcome idiocy and tyranny. Gear up. Buy your weapons, ammo, water, food, land, and protection. You will need it.

PS-

Grow up, student, and try to get a job. God help you with this Obama economy. Perhaps you are best served by being a commie.

Last edited by hawkeye2009; 11-08-2012 at 10:49 PM..

Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:

If you're so wealthy, as you are repeating over and over again, why not just leave this country for good,.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,876,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
I have no respect for you at all.

Boot Camp - The Blanket Party.m4v - YouTube

Believe me, and I speak for everyone, I am terrified. While you dont respect me I am sure everyone respects your baddassery.

Oh wait I just one upped you

beat that, punk,

Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
Man I've been glued to the Internet as well today, the crazies really come out of the woodwork. What are the key words for that YouTube video? I love to see it.
It is about 23 minutes (though you get the point in the first 2)

Here it is on Wonkette. Next to the face melting picture.
Wonkette
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies