Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:32 AM

2,523 posts, read 2,196,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Thats disturbing..........guess goodbye to breaking the pinata or pin the tail on the donkey......

Gosh what parents are doing to their kids..........
Why did he post a video of people from another country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 09:32 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,157,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You want 14 year olds to walk around with guns?? GOP is more lunatic than I thought

i still dont belong to the gop, have not since 1989. if the person is mature enough to carry and use a firearm, then yes they should be able to carry. my own daughters carry pistols when on my property.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:01 AM

16,226 posts, read 27,327,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
at least then she could have protected herself. it is not like the cops have a duty to protect the individual citizen.
So 14 year olds should carry guns to school now? I can see it now...little Becky Sue doesn't like that her math teacher is failing her so she puts a bullet in his head..."he was going to rape me, I had to shoot him!"

Old 11-10-2012, 10:01 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,745,284 times
Dude! Your daughters are 14??? And do they carry at all times?
NO ONE is allowed to carry a gun to school, right?

You think a female minor, aka c-h-i-l-d, should carry a gun at all times?
Children are not mature by definition.

Your way is a death sentence....any would-be rapist would easily wrestle that weapon from any child...so rape AND death could come her way.

Quote:
i still dont belong to the gop, have not since 1989. if the person is mature enough to carry and use a firearm, then yes they should be able to carry. my own daughters carry pistols when on my property.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:13 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,539,278 times
Quote:
at least then she could have protected herself. it is not like the cops have a duty to protect the individual citizen.
1 cop for every person in the U.S.?

Old 11-10-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
1 cop for every person in the U.S.?

nope, no cops, only elected sheriffs and their deputies, plus a correctly applied 2nd Amendment, as written.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Dude! Your daughters are 14??? And do they carry at all times?
NO ONE is allowed to carry a gun to school, right?

You think a female minor, aka c-h-i-l-d, should carry a gun at all times?
Children are not mature by definition.

Your way is a death sentence....any would-be rapist would easily wrestle that weapon from any child...so rape AND death could come her way.
I have 3 daughters, ages 12, 15 and 31. all are able, mature enough and do know how to use firearms safely and do know how to shoot.
if some believe that they should be allowed to rape, then I do not have a problem with someone protecting themselves from the scum of the earth.
also, if what you say is true, then according to you, women should not have firearms at all as they would have the gun taken from them and used against them.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:57 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,890,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Why did he post a video of people from another country.
Unfortunately, it's where American youth usually learn stuff thats not exactly what Americans used to believe in. Some youth think it's so much cooler to learn other cultures ways and to follow them than appreciating how Americans do things.........Actually, from watching the kids their not seeing what adults are seeing, to them they are performing for the audience.

Every generation has it's dance ways, just this kind of dancing is leading down a path of having sex on the dance floor. Watching people dance is very entertaining, this is like going to a wet t-shirt contest........your there for one thing!

Last edited by wildflower82; 11-10-2012 at 12:58 PM..

Old 11-10-2012, 01:10 PM

6,898 posts, read 4,735,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is why many Black people get upset. Let's just say many people don't forget. Because of the history of Black people being denigrated, and attacked in various ways, some people have developed a siege mentality. Some people can't tell if it's constructive criticism, a lack of understand about what has happened to Black people, or a flat out attack on Black people.

Think about this. Black people like my parents, and middle class Black people all over, have voted with their feet and chosen to leave neighborhoods where the crime rates has risen to epic proportions. Black people who have voted with their feet are taking responsibility for themselves.
And this is what makes white people upset, is black people playing victim, things are pretty much on a level playing field, if you want it to be, but some continue to play the victim for sympathy. It's more than 150 yrs, things have changed. But I will say, the behavior of underclass blacks has to change or they are doomed.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:19 PM

6,898 posts, read 4,735,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Try, some people never post these stories unless they're committed by blacks.
I've never seen the OP post stories about white criminals.
Maybe people are tired of turning on the news to another young black male committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies