Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 05:52 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
By winning over a liar? The cleaners called and your sheets are ready
Winning? This has nothing to do with winning..... It has plenty to do with whining which Obama hasn't shut his mouth up in 4 years, and probably wont in the next 4 years IF he lasts that long...

GWB whine err ahh uhh umm errr uhh GWB whine err uhh god dammed dumb azz.......

AND he all by himself has re created to pre 1960 racist levels a Hell that will be paid for in blood by both blacks and whites. That began in week 1 and has nothing to do with now......

I live rural man I won't be party to any of it, besides i am older and witness malcom X and MLK live.....
But you younger folks who think you know and yet don't know nuthin' will soon enough be at internal WAR.

Just don't bring it to me since i won't fight fair.

It is amazing how blind you people are......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 05:52 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
But you can't tell from some of the responses on CD that say that blacks are using the race card too much

This also proves how stupid these kids are, considering that they can be tracked and they did not realize it

Did you notice the number of religious schools that they belong to? What are they teaching there anyway? It sure is not racial harmony
It seems hard to tell, but when you look closer, and read between the lines, it might be easier to tell. Maybe it's because the older I've become, the less patient and more cynical I am. I don't want to be like that.

Not only do these tweets show the stupidity of many of these kids, it is also quite funny. It is actually the funniest part of this. It is quite funny that these kids don't realize that they can get caught. They are so short-sighted that they don't realize that they can get caught. It is like some of those people from a few weeks ago claiming that they would riot if President Obama. It is sad, and at the same time, their stupidity is quite laughable. Anything on the internet, especially Twitter, can be track.

That is one irony I noticed. Religious schools, and in New York of all places. Ironic, and sad. If one studies the teaches of Jesus, Jesus would find those tweets very deplorable. Christian-based schools are suppose to be places of refuge, where you have no hatred and no racism. Unfortunately, one has to consider the fact that some parents send their kids to religious schools to get them away from Black kids. Not all parents send their kids to religious schools for that reason. However, it should be considered that things like that happen.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Many of those tweeters were teenagers whose public Twitter accounts feature their real names and advertise their participation in the sports programs at their respective high schools.

When there is little personal responsibility we see this. They learned from their parents and they were aided by a society that believes less and less in accountability.
It's a sign of short-sighted thinking(or no thinking), and stupidity. Using one's real name, and advertising themselves, that is asking to get caught, not that they should have posted those tweets at all. However, these kids never consider the fact that they will get caught.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:42 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
like the above posters have stated, these whites are taught this by there racist white parents.
Yes I know. People aren't born racist, it's learned over time... If you're a racist your mentor was most likely ignorant...

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 11-09-2012 at 09:53 PM..

Old 11-09-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
It's too bad Obama let this happen, and in fact has encouraged a renewal to racism. There will be blood.
What are you talking about?

Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Ignorant people should not have children
agreed...

lil kids grinding on each other - YouTube

like these kids parents...

Old 11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
But you can't tell from some of the responses on CD that say that blacks are using the race card too much

This also proves how stupid these kids are, considering that they can be tracked and they did not realize it

Did you notice the number of religious schools that they belong to? What are they teaching there anyway? It sure is not racial harmony
Being religious does not mean you are not racist. Remember just a few decades ago so called Christians were burning crosses in the yards of black families. Racism didn't disappear it just evolved.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,807,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
What are you talking about?

That guy is something else. You should read his post history, it's comical. Simply comical.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Curious were any of the black teens who tweeted anti-Romney messages and threatened violence if Obama lost similarly reprimanded?
If there was an abondance of that I'm pretty sure you would have posted it already...

Old 11-09-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
agreed...

lil kids grinding on each other - YouTube

like these kids parents...
Yes the parents of those children have to be ignorant too. But raising racist children is worst than all other forms of bad parenting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies