Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:20 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Hu Hee?
I don't know if Faux News has him on, so that is probably why you have never heard of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 09:37 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
In a great clip, David Frum (Republican Conservative) says that the problem is with the conservative media. He did not name Faux News, but who else is the poster child for the conservative media. Basically people that watch and listen to this BS have a distorted picture of reality.

David Frum: GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, And Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex" | Video | Media Matters for America
I watched the video, and I don't know what the hell Frum is talking about. There must have been some prior context to their discussion that was not in that clip, because they all seem to speaking to something that was not revealed.

Of course you think it's about the FNC, you are obsessed with that place.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:46 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

I guess this is the new right wing meme for defending the indefensible-- The problem is right wing lies propagated by Fox et al-- It's liberal "Obsession"...

Very weak.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Nice to see you Jill. No they like to use the excuse regarding the source, but the fact is that they don't want to know the truth.
There are those who would rather continue being wrong than to admit they were wrong. Throughout history, this attitude has led to disastrous results.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
I watched the video, and I don't know what the hell Frum is talking about. There must have been some prior context to their discussion that was not in that clip, because they all seem to speaking to something that was not revealed.

I am guessing it is also about Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
It truly baffles me that people can't see through the hate and lies of Limbaugh, Beck, Rove, etc. Why do people continue to feed them millions of dollars?

The only plus side is Rove is now having to answer to political donors about how he lost them $400 million dollars with nothing to show for it.

Investment Bankers who lose a few million for their clients go into suicide watch. Would be such a treat if Rove were to go completely bankrupt and kicked off Fox News.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
I don't know if Faux News has him on, so that is probably why you have never heard of him.
Frum is not a conservative he is a neo-con, and was a former speech writer for Bush. Frum only likes to attack republicans and conservatives because it gets him invited to all the liberal media outlets. He is an author, but he only sells a few thousand books.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Neither of those men run the RNC or are in the Republican leadership.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Neither of those men run the RNC or are in the Republican leadership.
But they are blowhorns that the republican party believes and even participates with.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:42 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Default David Frum: GOP has been fleeced exploited and lied to by conservative entertainment complex..

Quote:
In a great clip, David Frum (Republican Conservative) says that the problem is with the conservative media. He did not name Faux News, but who else is the poster child for the conservative media. Basically people that watch and listen to this BS have a distorted picture of reality.

David Frum: GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, And Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex" | Video | Media Matters for America

Will the GOP make a move to take over operation of their party or will they continue to cede leadership to Limbaugh and Fox News?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies