Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 12:51 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,689,212 times

Advertisements

This is for all the whiners, the losers, the evangelicals, the entire right wing, the neo-cons and anybody else who is want to take America down.

So you want to be a "REVOLUTIONARY PATRIOT"?? - YouTube

There's a reason that all metropolitan police now dress in military gear as the new Waffen-SS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 01:09 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,207,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
This is for all the whiners, the losers, the evangelicals, the entire right wing, the neo-cons and anybody else who is want to take America down.

So you want to be a "REVOLUTIONARY PATRIOT"?? - YouTube

There's a reason that all metropolitan police now dress in military gear as the new Waffen-SS.

yep, it reminds me of king george and his army. the 3% already exists and people dont even know it. king georges taxes are getting higher by the day and sooner or later the people will stop paying his taxes. btw, the UN are the hessians.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:27 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,759,378 times
I am still waiting for the dust to settle on this board. I hope the CD politics forum will return to normal now that the election is over. The past few months and years even were not very constructive...

Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,733,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I am still waiting for the dust to settle on this board. I hope the CD politics forum will return to normal now that the election is over. The past few months and years even were not very constructive...
Never happen! Half of us hate the other half to much to come together now. I'm just glad the vast majority of the military comes from the right half......

Old 11-11-2012, 01:57 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,818,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Never happen! Half of us hate the other half to much to come together now. I'm just glad the vast majority of the military comes from the right half......

Poison - Something To Believe In - YouTube

Old 11-11-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Sadly, I doubt that "dust" will ever settle.

There is way to much anger and ill will built up since Reagan ripped apart the social contract between the middle class and the very rich. Every POTUS since Reagan has further torn this fabric to the point families now break up over political differences.

In a very real way the political parties in America have become "tribes" that require unquestioning allegiance to their agendas. Independents , such as myself, are pariahs to be hated since they question the "tribes value system"!!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:51 PM

What???? No lengthy diatribes from all the right wing loud mouths here on CD!?!?

It's really hard to believe that these people have nothing to say about this topic after all the chest pounding and hate speech they love to talk.

Bunch of sissies!!

Old 11-12-2012, 02:03 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times
This country will never come together because the 2 party system has polarized this country so perfectly that they both believe that their best interests are at stake.

It's pathetic....all it is, is a stipend so the state (banks and corporations) can go about their business as usual until this country is a totally drained wastebasket of slave labor.

I wish their would be a silent majority...people do not understand how big an 85% non-vote would be. The government only gets their screwed up stuff done because they have the consent to do so.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
This country will never come together because the 2 party system has polarized this country so perfectly that they both believe that their best interests are at stake.

It's pathetic....all it is, is a stipend so the state (banks and corporations) can go about their business as usual until this country is a totally drained wastebasket of slave labor.

I wish their would be a silent majority...people do not understand how big an 85% non-vote would be. The government only gets their screwed up stuff done because they have the consent to do so.

Your second point says it all!

Old 11-12-2012, 02:09 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Sadly, I doubt that "dust" will ever settle.

Every POTUS since Reagan has further torn this fabric to the point families now break up over political differences.
Families have busted up over political difference since this country was founded. Heck, it's why one brother would get on the boat and another not.

(Or are we just blaming Reagan for the specific atmosphere he created? In which case, count me in.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies