Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
So let me get this straight: you guys actually believe the Swift Boaters' lies?

With such a shaky grip on reality no wonder you lost.
As much as you smear the swift boaters . I have seen nothing to conclude swift boat lies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 08:48 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Most of the retarded radical rightwingers calling John Kerry a coward have never served a day in their lives. Disgusting wretches of humanity that I don't consider to be real Americans.
Yea we all should support people aiding our enemy

Old 11-13-2012, 08:49 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Kerry was in Vietnam for 3 months and got three Purple Hearts without missing even one days work. You want a Kerry that is qualified to lead our military? Bob Kerry is a Medal of Honor winner and a genuine war hero.
Still spinning Karl Roves half truths and lies 8 years after their expiration date. Pathetic Fox News followers.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:52 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Face it, kids, your side lost.

I'd rather not have a warmonger.
Obviously, you'd prefer eternal war.
Face it, when we have a militaristic foreign policy,
everyone in America looses.

What makes you think Kerry has not become a war monger?
The Libya War is okay now because Kerry is for it?
My particular opposition to Kerry is his stance on foreign aid.
I just call him Santa Claus with combat boots.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,675,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The utter destruction of the military is at hand. A man who thinks only idiots join the military and tossed somebody elses medals at the white house will be in command. Yippee. I guess he'll be able to officially cut deals with the enemy now.

"President Obama is considering asking Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) to serve as his next defense secretary, part of an extensive rearrangement of his national security team that will include a permanent replacement for former CIA director David H. Petraeus. Although Kerry is thought to covet the job of secretary of state, senior administration officials familiar with the transition planning said that nomination will almost certainly go to Susan E. Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations."

Obama considers John Kerry for job of defense secretary - The Washington Post
It does not matter to me who the hell Obama picks, he has been a disastrous foreign policy president, and will continue to muck things up not matter who he selects.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,880,917 times
John Kerry fought for this nation in combat when he could have easily gotten out of it. I'll never understand why the neocons hate men like Kerry, but put war mongering draft dodgers like Nugent, Limbaugh, and Oreilly , and GW Bush on a pedestal.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,420,025 times
John Kerry -thats a good one.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Face it, when we have a militaristic foreign policy,
everyone in America looses.

What makes you think Kerry has not become a war monger?
The Libya War is okay now because Kerry is for it?
My particular opposition to Kerry is his stance on foreign aid.
I just call him Santa Claus with combat boots.
Then you too have no worries with Kerry being appointed since the Sec State does not make our foreign policy on their own. It is done with the consent and oversight of the White House.
Quote:
It does not matter to me who the hell Obama picks, he has been a disastrous foreign policy president, and will continue to muck things up not matter who he selects.
Just because you don't like his politics does not make the above true.

Ask the actual foreign policy crowd who knows the ins and outs of the world beyond our little corner. Most will tell you even if they don't agree with him, his foreign policy is anything but disastrous.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:04 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The utter destruction of the military is at hand. A man who thinks only idiots join the military and tossed somebody elses medals at the white house will be in command. Yippee. I guess he'll be able to officially cut deals with the enemy now.

"President Obama is considering asking Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) to serve as his next defense secretary, part of an extensive rearrangement of his national security team that will include a permanent replacement for former CIA director David H. Petraeus. Although Kerry is thought to covet the job of secretary of state, senior administration officials familiar with the transition planning said that nomination will almost certainly go to Susan E. Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations."

Obama considers John Kerry for job of defense secretary - The Washington Post
Good, anyone who believes Vietnam was anything but a ClusterF**K, probably the greatest foreign policy blunder in the history of the US, shouldn't be made Secretary of Defense.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:05 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,880,917 times
The whole swift boat campaign was funded and initiated by Texas oil tycoon T Boone Pickens... Hmm. I wonder why
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies