Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,643,476 times

Advertisements

Seems quite an appropriate response.

Reminds me of the "German Apple Front" formed to publically mock and satirise the Neo-Nazi groups, their uniforms, style of discourse etc...

Front of German Apples - Boskopismus [engl. subtitles] - YouTube

Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,742,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Are the "roots" of the republican party the KKK?

The roots of the KKK are in the Democratic Party. Read some history.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 AM

5,720 posts, read 20,059,490 times
Why does the south still have groups like the KKK? You would never see that happening up north.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Looks like the Klan are worried about this country being infiltrated by illegal aliens. I applaud their patriotism. More people need to join their efforts in stopping this mass invasion of our country by law breaking individuals who care nothing about our American heritage, traditions and values.
Most people have no clue about why the KKK came about or what happened during Reconstruction down South. I don't support violent groups, but if the KKK has evolved and wishes to promote the interests of traditional (real) America, I support them.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Why does the south still have groups like the KKK? You would never see that happening up north.
Wall Street is the KKK of the North.

Camden is the KKK of the North.

Newark is the KKk of the North.

Philadelphia is the KKK of the North.

Baltimore is the KKK of the North.

The African gangs that terrorize northern cities do 1,000,000 times more damage than a group of people chanting "White Power". It is PC to condemn the KKK, but posting an article about widespread (emphasis on wide) African violence in our streets is "raciss". More Africans die in gang violence in 1 year in this country than the amount of Africans lynched during Jim Crow.

The Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, etc. are the problem, not the KKK. As your young lie in pools of blood in the streets, liberal whites and black "leaders" maintain their vigilant watch for a Tray Tray incident, which they then can use to gain power and influence.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:47 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,907,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Wall Street is the KKK of the North.

Camden is the KKK of the North.

Newark is the KKk of the North.

Philadelphia is the KKK of the North.

Baltimore is the KKK of the North.

The African gangs that terrorize northern cities do 1,000,000 times more damage than a group of people chanting "White Power". It is PC to condemn the KKK, but posting an article about widespread (emphasis on wide) African violence in our streets is "raciss". More Africans die in gang violence in 1 year in this country than the amount of Africans lynched during Jim Crow.

The Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, etc. are the problem, not the KKK. As your young lie in pools of blood in the streets, liberal whites and black "leaders" maintain their vigilant watch for a Tray Tray incident, which they then can use to gain power and influence.
This is where you're wrong: ALL groups espousing hatred of another group based on race are the problem; this includes the KKK.

Just a heads up: There are actually some on this board supporting the KKK. How many people are on here supporting the Latin Kings or the Crips?! None that I've seen.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:51 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I guess the roots of the democratic party were heard.
Actually it was a brilliant idea, confront racism and hatred with humor. Like medieval court jesters the fool becomes the wise man and the king shown to be the fool.

I loved the chant,

"WHITE FLOUR!"

Old 11-13-2012, 10:54 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,591,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Most people have no clue about why the KKK came about or what happened during Reconstruction down South. I don't support violent groups, but if the KKK has evolved and wishes to promote the interests of traditional (real) America, I support them.
You know, there are a lot of catch phrases that really mean nothing but the one I dispise the most is,
" the interests of traditional America".

Inlighten us if you will and tell us what these "traditional interests" are? From the Klan's prespective they are Hate, racism, exclusion, violence, white supremacy, exploitation of all who are not them, Anti democratic, anti justice and other such sterling traditional American interests.

I challenge you to give me any examples of what these values of the past are and why you think that the USA is not a far better place today than it's ever been!!!

Old 11-13-2012, 10:55 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,267,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Only credit I give them is being Patriotic.
No. No, no, no, no and no.

Patriotism is not now and never will be about racism.

How dare you take MY country and MY patriotism and tell me that it is about hate? HOW DARE YOU?

Take your pretend patriotism, your bigotry wrapped in the flag, and put it where the sun don't shine. You are filth.

It takes a lot to get me this angry. I'm appalled in general at the covert racism in this forum ... but mostly I ignore it. This ... this is just ... too dreadful for words.

P.S. No, "blacks are just as racist as whites" is simply not true. That's just another false equivalency, the right's well-honed method of countering the factual evidence of their loathsome agenda. And we all know it.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
[b]covert racism in this forum ...
Covert?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.