Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
nasty nancy stays.

If you ask me that says a lot of very terrible things about the house democrat caucus.

As much as I'd love never to see her face again,
it's appropriate that she remain the face of the Democrat Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 02:42 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Ted couldn't be here to comment.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
DISLIKE!

I would have liked to see her gone.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:08 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Yawn. If the democrats had another minority leader, the right wing Republicans would find a reason to bash him/her just the same.
I think it would be good to open your eyes if you think this lady is good for our country. And I am not a Republican.

If you do a little searching on the internet you will find she hangs with some shady characters and has pulled some pretty slick crap to get her wealth and power. But then she is a politician, that's what they do. Vote them all out and start over.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Another fail thread. Pelosi to stay in her position.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Good riddance to the old hag hopefully. She has definitely done her part in "transforming" the US into third world status.

"WASHINGTON, DC — Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi will announce tomorrow whether she intends to step down or stay on for another term as the top Democrat in the House. "I love you all very dearly, but I thought I'd tell my caucus first," Pelosi told reporters Tuesday.
Pelosi has held the top slot among Democrats in the House for 10 years, a decade that saw her lead her party to control of the House, only to lose it again in 2010, and that turned her into one of the most famous women in the history of American politics.
Although Democrats will remain in the minority after this election, Pelosi was upbeat as she trotted out the new members of her party's caucus at a press conference Tuesday"

Pelosi Could Step Down Tomorrow
Amen! I will not miss her plexi glass face and neck. I wish she'd take Harry and the rest of the old worthless career crook and geezers on both sides of the aisle with her. She is representative of why America desperately needs a 3rd party and term limits.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 PM

4,684 posts, read 4,573,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
DISLIKE!

I would have liked to see her gone.

OOOooooooh! I dishlike her thoooo much! I wisth thee could haf been torn apart by wild horthes! It's no better than thee detherved, the evil bithch.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Her leavig will not make any real difference in power. Bothner and riad rule the house and senate.Neither from what I see is goig anywhere especiallyBohner who firmed up majority in house.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:10 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Pelosi to seek another term.

Pelosi to seek another term as House Democratic leader | Fox News

Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Only a liberal would equate legislation written by lawyers as a great accomplishment
A worthy quotable quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Statements like this only serves to further influence/enforce this theme:

Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.”
Talk of revenge again, I see.

Valerie (said to be Obama's coach and mentor) and Nancy are undoubtedly on the same page. They will relish payback, I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Her brains were fried long ago. The best she can do now is glue her face on crooked.

She is no more than a mouth piece with strings just like the rest her party...

All it takes to stop her is a remote.

They want to take the USA down and for me anyway i am ok with it.

I think we need to purge the scum before the problem can be fixed.

The village has raised nothing but Idiots..

The next man made crisis will be over food.....
Mac, we have to get rid of the alligators before we can drain that scummy pond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Yawn. If the democrats had another minority leader, the right wing Republicans would find a reason to bash him/her just the same.
Democrats in government are pretty much the same so, yes, there would be reason to bash just the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies