Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,518,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtvette View Post
Absolutely correct. The man has fooled so many people it's almost inconceivable. We've elected a man to the highest office in the country who possesses no real political experience to seak of, no foreign affairs experience, no military experience, has never even ran a business (hell, has he ever had an actual job outside of politics?).

He was elected to his first term on "hope" and "Change", completely failed to deliver, and when election came around again he dredged up the same feelings in the hearts of his voters using the same old rhetoric from the first time around and fooled them all again.

He's certainly no dummy - he's a hell of a lot smarter then the people who voted for him.
It blows my mind that this could happen in this country. Usually, we decry lack of experience on both sides. It's the one thing that can, usually, unite the left with the right. People used to vote on track record. The first time they voted for someone with NO track record. THAT was scary. This time they voted for him after watching him accomplish NOTHING except record debt in less than 4 years. THAT is even SCARIER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 03:54 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
The point is he "plays" stupid. I don't think he is. I think he's a puppet. I think THAT'S why he doesn't know. Not that he really doesn't know. He doesn't know what the puppeteers want him to say.

He came from nowhere with no political experience and "poof" he's in the white house. Someone wanted him there. I'd just like to know why. Everything he does seems to undermine our recovery.

All I know is we will NOT Be better off for having had him as a president. Not by a long shot.

Key & Peele: Obama's Anger Translator - Victory - YouTube

Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,014,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Most clueless? No. Best blame deflector, now that I can go with.
Best bull****ter; I can go with that one.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:06 AM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times

Old 11-15-2012, 04:08 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,187,728 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, you are right. What he's doing is very deliberate. He's out to destroy this country. I don't know why (maybe HE doesn't consider himself American ) but I believe that is his intent.
If he puts Kerry in charge of Defense, he will demoralize the military. I would have to believe that to be his intent.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:30 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,734,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
As long as we have enough ignorant voters, then the people raping our treasury will always win. Ask yourself what we got for the $5.5 trillion in new debt, go on, ask yourself, and be honest. We got nothing.

How can we add 15 million people into poverty in four years time, while spending $14.4 trillion, with $5.5 trillion of that as borrowed, and still have a fifty year high in poverty, and 8% unemployment? We can't, unless all of the money went to something other then then trying to revive the economy and help the poor.

When you are doing the Snoopy dance, or the butter churn, take a little time out to actually look around at reality. It's not abut politics, it's about people, real people.
Exactly! Left, right they are all the same. Career politicians who will say and do anything to continue the infighting amongst the uninformed sheeple that have no clue what they are doing and run to the polls to be part of the bandwagon. Is it any wonder that America is circling the toilet?

Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 AM

10,832 posts, read 14,926,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
He claims to be blissfully, clueless and ignorant so often, why does anyone credit him with knowing anything that has been going on.

Benghazi security concerns prior to 9/11- clueless

Terrorist attacks in Libya prior to 9/11 - clueless

FBI investigation into his CIA director Petraeus - clueless

Everything since the Benghazi attack - clueless

Even going back to Rev. Wright's church sermons - clueless

Obana: 'Temperature around globe increasing faster than was predicted'...

Report: 'Global warming stopped 16 years ago'...

Isn't it great, we have a president who never celebrated the fourth of July or memorial day.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,329,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
He's not clueless, he's sly as a fox.
He doesn't have to be very sly to fool the moron electorate we have in America.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,364,800 times
he's brillant.

he figured out a way to buy the votes of the most gullible and laziest of Americans to vote for him.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:02 AM

13,407 posts, read 9,940,077 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, you are right. What he's doing is very deliberate. He's out to destroy this country. I don't know why (maybe HE doesn't consider himself American ) but I believe that is his intent.
Let's just say for sake of argument that you're right. That his intent is to destroy America. What do you think his great payoff is for doing so? Please give one practical reason why he would want to achieve such and what benefit you think he's going to gain by this accomplishment.

Just one itty bitty solid bit of actual reasoning behind your thinking - what does Obama gain by destroying America? Is he hoping to bring Kenya to prominence as a world power once the US is out of the picture? There must be something in it for him, I'd like to know what that could possibly be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies