Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I bet you never listened to her either.
Well it was hard not to in 2008, she was like a one hit wonder song that you hear on every radio station, you can ignore it all you want, but before you know it, you are singing "Call Me Maybe" in your head.....though in 2012, I can't tell you what the last thing Palin said or what it would even be about. I am sure she made a remark about Obama winning or something on Fox, and I am guessing it was her favorite lapdog, Hannity, that she talked to.....but I am only guessing cause I actually have no idea, nor any interest in trying to find out, that is the way I like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
The daily talking points from media mutters/daily kossack/dummocratic underground inform the bots as to their daily outrage re: fox news.
I'm pretty sure they sneak a peak though. They will never admit it as their buddies might turn em in though.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they sneak a peak though. They will never admit it as their buddies might turn em in though.
Not even sure what channel Fox is on, but I am sure you watch plenty of MSNBC in between Fox News shows so you can yell at your tv. You seem like that kind of guy.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 AM

Spare me your defense of your actions. You have been outed. Don't know what channel fox is. Did you watch the superbowl last year or you couldn't find it on the box in front of you?? LOL

Old 11-15-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Spare me your defense of your actions. You have been outed. Don't know what channel fox is. Did you watch the superbowl last year or you couldn't find it on the box in front of you?? LOL
Actually I stopped watching the Superbowl because I stopped caring who made it into it. Being a Cleveland Browns fan, I have kind of lost interest in the sport as I have gotten older, been paying more attention to the NBA with my Portland Blazers and MLS with my Portland Timbers. Football doesn't have the same interest it use to have for me, but if the Browns ever start winning again, maybe I will come back around.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:31 AM

Well I hope they don't ever play an NFC team on FOX. Your outta luck.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Well I hope they don't ever play an NFC team on FOX. Your outta luck.
Are you suggesting I should have hope that the Browns might make it to the Superbowl someday?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 AM

Hope and change. Or is your president a liar?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Hope and change. Or is your president a liar?
Did Kansas secede? "your president" would suggest that he wasn't our president, which would suggest that you aren't an American, which going by your handle name, I am guessing you live in Kansas, which would make me question if the choose to secede and I am just finding out through C-D.

Or are you suggesting Obama said my Browns would make it into the Superbowl....if that is the case, then he is definitely a liar.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM

13 posts, read 13,279 times
Quote:
Another Faux outrage thread and it appears only the ones who are outraged seem to watch the show. LOL
I DO watch his show. I watch MSNBC too. And read Huffington post, both Washington and NY Times, the Post, Reuters, CBS, ABC and also am a fan of NPR/PBS. (I have an equal amount of scorn for MSNBC, but that wasn't the topic.) When you read into the stories presented by Fox, and then dig up the real facts you begin to see a very disturbing trend in how Fox portrays conservative issues and how they tend to smear moderate to liberal ones. They have and continue to make up news themselves. Check into the Jane Akres story sometime and then look into current media policies. They are NOT Fair & Balanced as their slogan used to say.

I'm more outraged at the people who swallow their gossip as if it were gospel without checking on the facts themselves. It seems to me that there aren't many who are willing to ask "Is it true" before they add it to their own personal repertoires. To me, that's a dangerous abuse of the 1st amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies