Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times

Advertisements

I wonder if the OP was upset when former First Lady Laura Bush said she was perfectly okay with idea of legalized same-sex marriage?

Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 PM

724 posts, read 593,145 times
"Looks like the Klan are worried about this country being infiltrated by illegal aliens. I applaud their patriotism. More people need to join their efforts in stopping this mass invasion of our country by law breaking individuals who care nothing about our American heritage, traditions and values."

-Jesus Christ Superstar

Everything this guy says is racist and inflammatory. He supports the KKK for the love of god. Need I say more?

Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is uncalled for. The article is right that homosexuals only make up 3.4 percent of all American adults. That means that this is a worthless nomination. Homosexuals do not resemble America. Obama is going to destroy the judiciary in America. The reason he did this was for political correctness, a flawed concept of thinking. It is a ideology that has no place in America and it is ruining this nations moral values. The judiciary needs to have good moral Christians appointed to it........not gay sinners.

Levictus. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama nominates black homosexual judge to ‘ensure that the judiciary resembles the nation’
Ouch. I'm a homosexual as are many of my friends. We actually consider outselves pretty proud and happy Americans. Sorry to hear that just cause we're not like a "majority" of people (although who's actually a majority in everything?) that we don't actually deserve to be a part of your country.

I'm definitely in double dog house here - cause I'm also left handed, which only happens in something like 10% of Americans.

Gay and left handed. I might as well not exist!

Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
This is uncalled for. The article is right that homosexuals only make up 3.4 percent of all American adults. That means that this is a worthless nomination. Homosexuals do not resemble America. Obama is going to destroy the judiciary in America. The reason he did this was for political correctness, a flawed concept of thinking. It is a ideology that has no place in America and it is ruining this nations moral values. The judiciary needs to have good moral Christians appointed to it........not gay sinners.

Levictus. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama nominates black homosexual judge to ‘ensure that the judiciary resembles the nation’
I don't know why you just don't move to Saudi where there's a religious government in place.
The US is not a theocracy.
And, just for the record, angry white men lost the election.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I wonder if the OP was upset when former First Lady Laura Bush said she was perfectly okay with idea of legalized same-sex marriage?
Yes. The op is a white supremest and all that entails.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,150,019 times
I guess white males are a numerical minority and they do not represent America!

And yet I'm sure they are the majority of judges!

Something's fishy

Old 11-15-2012, 11:03 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:

Our nation wasn't founded on religion although it does take some "end points" from religion. The reason or getting to the end point is done with a different reason.

What are the policies of the individual involved? That is what matters. Anything else is irrelevant.

Speaking of moral, government is not a moral institution. Governing by force is not moral.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I don't know why you just don't move to Saudi where there's a religious government in place.
The US is not a theocracy.
And, just for the record, angry white men lost the election.
And, just for the record, it's good to see racist statements out people. Always best to know where someone stands.

btw - since business as usual won, we the people, of all races and sexes, lost

Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,905,875 times
Let us be honest, you hate him because he is black and homosexual not because his ruling as extremely centrist and based on the law as written.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Let us be honest, you hate him because he is black and homosexual not because his ruling as extremely centrist and based on the law as written.
Agreed, It was purposely written in the title.
The people who say exactly what they mean are the ones to be "thankful" for. It's always best to know exactly where one stands. If one cannot see the enemy, one cannot fight it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies