Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 02:21 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
No, if you're lighting other people's stuff on fire, rioting, and risking public health so that ambulances and emergency vehicles can't get to where they're going then you're not innocent. Plus they became violent and attacked police even lighting police officers on fire. They're criminals not innocent victims. Stop trying to spin this and come back to the reality based community.

Wow ! Your lack of moral ethics when it comes to human beings is astounding.

I'm no authority on Spain's judiciary but I would think it's comparable to the US. So those people are suspects before anything, I don't care what they are accused of they are "suspects" first and foremost and should be treated as such. Cops are not the jury. Just thugs in riot gear.

But hey, if you would like to live in the gladiator days where they behead you with no trial then be my guest because that is where we're headed with your thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 05:23 AM

20,327 posts, read 19,914,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
So this is "protection" ?

Uhhh, you have video proof of it...and you still call it "whacky". Wow ! The writer is correct...but you've been conditioned by the boob tube to glorify police. They aren't here to protect you, they have no duty to protect individuals. And badges don't grant extra rights. Please go do some research.
The video whacky? No, it's terrible.

The author of the article playing amateur psychologist when painting all policemen, world wide, with the same overly dramatic cop-hating brush? Whacky.

And you chiming in with having "been conditioned by the boob tube to glorify police "?

Over the top whacky.

Last edited by doc1; 11-17-2012 at 06:08 AM..

Old 11-18-2012, 12:40 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
The video whacky? No, it's terrible.

The author of the article playing amateur psychologist when painting all policemen, world wide, with the same overly dramatic cop-hating brush? Whacky.

And you chiming in with having "been conditioned by the boob tube to glorify police "?

Over the top whacky.

You said "over the top whacky"...that sounds a bit delusional to me, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

I think the definition of a psychopath pretty much describes 95% of all LE, especially the "extreme egocentricity and amoral" expressions. You should go look it up.

Carry on serf...

Old 11-18-2012, 02:39 PM

910 posts, read 2,292,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
...Carry on serf...
ROTFLMAO! Maybe the writer exaggerated a bit but truth be told there are too many bad apples in positions of power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies