Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
if i drove up to my neighbours house with a bulldozer , handed him an eviction notice explaining that he must vacate his house so russians or new yorkers can live there once his own is raised to the ground and a nice house built in its place , i wouldnt be surprised if i got a violent reaction , neither should anyone else with an ounce of sense
but its for Jesus

Welcome - Christians United for Israel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
When Israel is taking more land and settling in Palestinian agreed to territory, then I blame Israel for that. But there is no excuse for violence, Israel wasn't doing that. Hamas simply felt like it was time to stir up a **** storm because Egypt has their back even more now. The people of Palestine should be disgusted at what Hamas is doing.

I would be on Palestines side if Israel was just being a blatant aggressor for no reason, but in my opinion, they have a right to defend themselves.

Bull dozing houses isn't violence?

Old 11-16-2012, 04:11 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This should escalate the combat over there. I actually didn't think it was possible for the Palestinians to shoot down a F-16. They must have upgraded their weapons or got their hands on Heat Seeking Missiles. I am looking for more mainstream sources but for now, this is all I can find..infowars.com/palestinians-shoot-down-israeli-f-16-fighter-jet-in-gaza/
The anti-semite Democrats are no doubt dancing in the streets.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
And I guess the Israeli's made that GENERAL DYNAMICS F-16 at some other plant than Ft. Worth Texas? Those bombs & precision guided munitions were made somewhere else as well? The M-16/M-4/M240B's, A1 tanks & shiny new laser designators were made by them in a cave in the West bank?

Pot. Meet Kettle.

I sincerely believe that it never even occurred to them.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The anti-semite Democrats are no doubt dancing in the streets.

Not at all. The end timers are dancing in the streets because Jesus is coming soon. Then he will cleanse them down to a third.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,580,582 times
I call bull**** until there is confirmation from the Israeli government.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,284,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Israel wasn't doing that. Hamas started firing missiles at random about three weeks ago because they are emboldend by their new closer ally in Egypt.

Hamas is stoking this fire, not Israel. I'm not fan of Israel, and I think we should have far less support for them nationally then we currently do, but in this they are in the right. Hamas is starting this crap.
israel has continued to build new settlements on pallestinian land , the missile attacks are a consequence of this

good ol fashioned cause and effect

israel under an evil man like bibi netenjahu does not want any kind of fair and equal agreement

Old 11-16-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel won all that land in past wars. when you win the war, the land is yours. the muslims shouldnt have started the wars to begin with. its wrong that israel even gave back that land to begin with.
the british won land in my country through wars of invasion and theft , we fought back for centurys and eventually kicked them out ( from most of the country ) , people will fight back when opressed , you can condemn them all you like or scratch your head ( if your that obtuse ) as to why they do it but it doesnt change the fact that if you mess with people , they will get mad

at least your honest about it , as far as your concerned , expansionism is hunky dory

Old 11-16-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel has lived up to its agreements. the muslims want more. they will always want more because their goal is the complete destruction of israel, they will be satisfied with nothing less.
israel has made a mockery of every international agreed treaty - agreement on pallestinian land

Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Yes, because those innocent Palestinians never hurt anyone! /boggle
most people will hurt you if you steal their property and dignity , if you every try that with me , i will hurt you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies