Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,287 times

Advertisements

Agreed. I think there will only be peace when Israel takes of her gloves and eliminates Hamas and the rest of the terrorist supporting Palestinians from Gaza.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:03 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Id like to see USA, Russia and China get together and say hey, lets straighten this up. Get million's of troups, all the air whatever and surround the ME....do all the inspections, put all the leaders in jail for allowing tensions to continue, and one more thing...
Place youing women in complete charge and control....the men in these distant lands however or whatever correct or incorrect have clearly failed their people....plain and simple....once the area realized what was going on, the power, they may come to REALIZE there are other people in this world who have had quite enough of the ME male kick at the cat in leadership skills...they cannot do it.

Promoting thinking positive and solving all these global problems is my theme for today. People should think more positive...what we think can have influence on outcome in many progressive and stemming ways. My analysis is that the world at large...is emotionally depressed.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-17-2012 at 08:12 AM..

Old 11-17-2012, 08:34 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Actually, I disagree on this. Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself, with or without our help, which they have proven many times since 1948. The reason I feel that we need to be involved in any military action that Israel takes is because without outside intervention the aftermath is going to be Ugly. The Israelis aren't known for forgiveness, and I seriously believe that any nation or organization that tries to take them on in a serious military conflict is going to be looking at the distinct possibility of non-existence.

We need to be involved in order to keep the Israelis from going overboard on their retaliation, quite frankly.
Bullcrap! You need to be involved because your foreign policy is so fugged up you cannot see the benefit of purchasing oil from the Israelites.

Stupid United Nations forcing Israel to give up land it conquers after they've been invaded by Arab neighbours is a major part of the problem.

Force those stupid Arabs to face the consequences of foolish incursions as being the loss of some of their territoes and maybe they'd stop with the "JOO's gotta go" nonsense.

Had your country allowed them to retaliate effectively when Saddam was raining down scuds; you might have been looking at a totally different Arab nation foot print over there today and perhaps the Israelites might have given some of Iraq to the Palestinians so they'd finally have a country of their own after 400 years or more of fellow Arabs ignoring their plight.

One things for sure; Iran would not now be fooling around with heavy water refining for weapons grade Plutonium..

Keep your noses out of it and you might actually see some postitive results instead of another few Benghazi episodes of futile U.S style foreign policy fubars.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:37 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If Palestinians put down their weapons there is peace, If Israel put down their weapons their is no Israel left!

Sadly this is the truth so I don't think there will ever be peace!
Israel should say "This is your land, this is your state, don't ask for more, we won't settle in those borders."

If thats done, then all palestinian agression is uncalled for.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:51 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
If Palestinians put down their weapons there is peace, If Israel put down their weapons their is no Israel left!

No, actually, that's the propaganda. The entire concept of "Zionism" is responsible for the problems, and like so many other ills suffered by people around the world, you have the Rothschilds and the British blue bloods to thank for the turmoil.

Many Jews are also against zionism, so the tactical response of charging anti-Semitism is an empty and fraudulent tactic. The facts are, one group of people were declared more worthy than another, and so facilitated the mass movement of the one group, from all corners of the globe, to take over and displace another group, and then call them anti-semitic for objecting. How dare those Palestinians want to live in their own lands, not be brutalized and subjugated, evicted from their homes, and treated like prisoners of war for all time?

I mean really .... what nerve those Palestinians!

Old 11-17-2012, 09:07 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, actually, that's the propaganda. The entire concept of "Zionism" is responsible for the problems, and like so many other ills suffered by people around the world, you have the Rothschilds and the British blue bloods to thank for the turmoil.

Many Jews are also against zionism, so the tactical response of charging anti-Semitism is an empty and fraudulent tactic. The facts are, one group of people were declared more worthy than another, and so facilitated the mass movement of the one group, from all corners of the globe, to take over and displace another group, and then call them anti-semitic for objecting. How dare those Palestinians want to live in their own lands, not be brutalized and subjugated, evicted from their homes, and treated like prisoners of war for all time?

I mean really .... what nerve those Palestinians!
Can you show me where Palestine was on any map of the thirties? I'd like to see this country they were supposedly displaced from.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:15 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Israel need not put down its weapons, just put them down in the occupied zone, end the ethnic cleansing of the West Bank and return to its 1967 boarders. In short if Israel ends the occupation, allows the Palestinians the right to self-determination.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:15 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Bullcrap! You need to be involved because your foreign policy is so fugged up you cannot see the benefit of purchasing oil from the Israelites.

Stupid United Nations forcing Israel to give up land it conquers after they've been invaded by Arab neighbours is a major part of the problem.

Force those stupid Arabs to face the consequences of foolish incursions as being the loss of some of their territoes and maybe they'd stop with the "JOO's gotta go" nonsense.

Had your country allowed them to retaliate effectively when Saddam was raining down scuds; you might have been looking at a totally different Arab nation foot print over there today and perhaps the Israelites might have given some of Iraq to the Palestinians so they'd finally have a country of their own after 400 years or more of fellow Arabs ignoring their plight.

One things for sure; Iran would not now be fooling around with heavy water refining for weapons grade Plutonium..

Keep your noses out of it and you might actually see some postitive results instead of another few Benghazi episodes of futile U.S style foreign policy fubars.
US foreign policy is directed by Israeli firsters in congress, the media, and the monied interests, and if not for that "interference", Israel would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

And the whole situation is extremely unfortunate for all concerned parties, including the Jews, as they are being used by the one world government psychopaths for setting the stage for WW III. The Rothschilds, who were responsible for facilitation of "zionism" don't really give a crap about Jews ... it was from the very beginning, just more genocidal conduct by a small faction of very evil people, for their own agenda, which couldn't care less about the Jewish people, anymore than our controllers care about the American people.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:20 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Israel need not put down its weapons, just put them down in the occupied zone, end the ethnic cleansing of the West Bank and return to its 1967 boarders. In short if Israel ends the occupation, allows the Palestinians the right to self-determination.
israel is happy to pay lip service to the idea of a return to pre 1967 borders but their actions make a mockery of such utterings

Old 11-17-2012, 09:28 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:

It s a prison camp with he luxury of a finer weapon than the usual shank. My take on it is your are completely delusional.

Gaza is a prison camp, says David Cameron - Telegraph
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies