Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 AM

15,086 posts, read 8,631,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The reason I said it.... is because their Arabs and Arabs should take care of each other, not ask the Jews to give up their land, Mexicans are not Canadian or American.

Do you have a link to your map???
All you have to do is google "maps showing Palestine" ... and you'll get plenty of links.

Secondly, the Jews had no land there except that land which was taken from the people that were living there already, and forced out by some arbitrary decree by the Jewish Banker Rothschild, who believe they own the entire earth.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:35 AM

13 posts, read 24,760 times
TERRORISM (noun)
The noun TERRORISM has 1 sense:
1. the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling feaR

I think every powerful country in the world and some not so powerful is guilty of terrorism at some point and as long as Israel uses force to control the roads and every day access and borders of Palestinians they should look in the mirror when they use the word terror. It seems to be the favorite word used today by all bullies to attack enemies for personal gain and power........used way too much.....like patriot..is used to commit the unspeakable and get away with it

Old 11-20-2012, 01:43 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
What more do you want? We paid for Israel's Iron Dome. Should our children and grandchildren work to support Israel. israel's economy is doing better than our's.
Out. I want the US out of Israel support. Israel is well equipped to take care of itself thanks to the US. Our government has given lip service, money and weapons supporting Israel, and in doing so it brought the wrath of hell on us on 9/11. The first half of OBL's letter is the relevant part. The second half would have only been a wet dream (what they want from America).

Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America' | World news | Observer.co.uk

Oh, the hypocrasy of the US. War on Terror? Going into Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, possibly Syria to stop the war on terrorism, yet knowing that Hamas exists in Palestine and Hezbollah in Lebanon, it does nothing. If terrorism is a cancer, and you hope to cure the cancer, you remove all of it, not parts of it piece by piece.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
The USS Liberty was hit by mistake by the Israelis. You need to listen to the Hebrew (or get an accurate translation) of the transmissions and you will realize this.

Again it is sheer nonsense that Hamas was created by the Mossad.

Israel surrounded by enemies. Today missiles aimed at Israel were discovered in Lebanon:
Katyusha Missiles Aimed at Israel from Lebanon - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News
Gaza is not part of Lebanon.
That was the cover story ... but all lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBD6...ture=endscreen

Old 11-20-2012, 03:30 AM

15,529 posts, read 10,499,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If Palestinians put down their weapons there is peace, If Israel put down their weapons their is no Israel left!

Sadly this is the truth so I don't think there will ever be peace!
True. What has happened to the land that Israel returned to the arabs? A lot it was worked into productive areas with nice homes and farms. Have the arabs made improvements? No, it's pretty much in the dumpster now.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:12 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Secondly, the Jews had no land there except that land which was taken from the people that were living there already, and forced out by some arbitrary decree by the Jewish Banker Rothschild, who believe they own the entire earth.
This is not accurate as there have been a small group of Jews living in the area continuous for hundreds of years.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Out. I want the US out of Israel support. Israel is well equipped to take care of itself thanks to the US. Our government has given lip service, money and weapons supporting Israel, and in doing so it brought the wrath of hell on us on 9/11.
9/11 has nothing to do with Israel. 9/11 was due the extremist Muslim hatred of the American free way of life.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
All you have to do is google "maps showing Palestine" ... and you'll get plenty of links.

I'd like the one that you provided....is their a problem? You put the map up, it's up to you to show who is stating this......it's not a trick question.

Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
This is not accurate as there have been a small group of Jews living in the area continuous for hundreds of years.
You misunderstand or are trying to misrepresent my statement ... when I said the "Jews had no land there" ... I mean there was no land belonging to the Jewish people as a collective, and a small group of Jews living there doesn't make it "Jewish Land".

Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
You misunderstand or are trying to misrepresent my statement ... when I said the "Jews had no land there" ... I mean there was no land belonging to the Jewish people as a collective, and a small group of Jews living there doesn't make it "Jewish Land".
From the map you provided are you saying the Palestinians are from the Philistines?
Did Canaan never exist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies