Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 08:28 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times

Advertisements

It's true that some Obamas were born in Kenya. None of the current occupants of the White House, though.

Dear birthers:

The doctor called. He said your brain had arrived and was ready for installation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 09:03 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Hmmm...I think you all need to do some research into the very strange "no record of his birth" and then suddenly the "appearance of a birth certificate" after the "no record" was discovered. I'm sure there is an explanation...right? VBG

Also, whether Kenya was a country or not in 1961, BO was reported as having been born in that "land" no matter what it was named at the time...report was by his grandmother on the national news waves but was "shut up" quickly just before she died.

My position on this discussion is that regardless of where he was born, he was not raised in an American atmosphere, early years in a foreign country, massive exposure to Muslim step-father and school. Is anyone arguing that this scenario would have no effect on his policies?

Also, to that person who said none of it matters "BUT" his policies, can you separate his policy positions from his personal thinking? I can't. His policies are terrible, against all laws of economics and our free-enterprise system and frankly many areas are against our Constitution. This tells me that I will never vote for any person who supports these positions and will certainly carefully study the background of any future candidate that is born of uncertain and unprovable circumstances. You can ignore everything you want, but please remember your responsibility to America when you cast a vote.
Classic rightie delusion and psychobabble. Much as you want the Born in Kenya story to be true,its not or ever will be, you can juggle the alternate reality all you want but ultimately facts are facts,Obama was born in Hawaii as the short and long form birth certificates attest and to add is the birth announcements from two different news papers. 6 years of harping on about the issue and you still havent a shred of proof to back up your bogus claims.Birthers are kinda like when a dog chases its tail.
Lets cut to the chase on what this birther movement is really all about.
http://badfiction.typepad.com/.a/6a0...ceb7970b-500wi

Last edited by jambo101; 12-17-2013 at 09:32 AM..

Old 12-17-2013, 10:16 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Hmmm...I think you all need to do some research into the very strange "no record of his birth" and then suddenly the "appearance of a birth certificate" after the "no record" was discovered. I'm sure there is an explanation...right? VBG

Also, whether Kenya was a country or not in 1961, BO was reported as having been born in that "land" no matter what it was named at the time...report was by his grandmother on the national news waves but was "shut up" quickly just before she died.

My position on this discussion is that regardless of where he was born, he was not raised in an American atmosphere, early years in a foreign country, massive exposure to Muslim step-father and school. Is anyone arguing that this scenario would have no effect on his policies?

Also, to that person who said none of it matters "BUT" his policies, can you separate his policy positions from his personal thinking? I can't. His policies are terrible, against all laws of economics and our free-enterprise system and frankly many areas are against our Constitution. This tells me that I will never vote for any person who supports these positions and will certainly carefully study the background of any future candidate that is born of uncertain and unprovable circumstances. You can ignore everything you want, but please remember your responsibility to America when you cast a vote.
He taught constitutional law for over a decade, so he can worm his way around it. Despicable.

Lawyers are also taught to lie.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
there's a very good explaination...... hawaiian officials NEVER said there was "no record of his birth".

obama released his COLB (certificate of live birth) in june of 2008. it was confirmed in october 2008 by the HI dept of health:

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of VitalStatistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures"

for more see:

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii

Quote:
... BO was reported as having been born in that "land" no matter what it was named at the time...report was by his grandmother...
nope. sarah obama never made that claim. here is the complete transcript of the interview that birthers distorted into believing that she made such a statement:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-co...iptlulu109.pdf

she has stated repeatedly that the president was born in hawaii.

Quote:
.... but was "shut up" quickly just before she died.
that one is easy to debunk, sarah obama is still alive and well.

Quote:
.... that is born of uncertain and unprovable circumstances.
actually, if you respect the US constitution then he has absolutely proven the facts of his birth under the full faith and credit clause.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 12-17-2013 at 10:50 AM..

Old 12-17-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Again, I never said a dam*d word about "eligibility" as referenced in the Constitution in my comments about BO's early upbringing.
then you are simply sharing your personal subjective opinion on what qualities you want a POTUS to have. this thread deals with eligibility.

Quote:
Or are you one of those "plants" from the White House which I have seen try to come in and "change the subject" when the truth gets too close? Hmmmm! I can spot spin a mile away!
doesn't seem to be the case this time.

Quote:
I do believe very strongly that discussion is very healthy ....
agreed.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:49 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Even nutty Trump has stopped making a fool of himself with the birther stuff. Hard to believe that there are bigger idiots than the Donald.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Even nutty Trump has stopped making a fool of himself with the birther stuff.
nope, he's still at it. last week he hinted at loretta fuddy's death was part of an attempt to coverup birthergate:

Donald Trump, Birthers Exploit Loretta Fuddy’s Death - The Root

Old 12-17-2013, 11:12 AM

13,304 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
nope, he's still at it. last week he hinted at loretta fuddy's death was part of an attempt to coverup birthergate:

Donald Trump, Birthers Exploit Loretta Fuddy’s Death - The Root
This thing is bigger than any damned "gate".

Old 12-17-2013, 11:13 AM

13,304 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
He taught constitutional law for over a decade, so he can worm his way around it. Despicable.

Lawyers are also taught to lie.
Well!

Lie well!

Old 12-17-2013, 03:26 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
*yawn*

If the birthers haven't found anything substantial in the past 6-7 years proving Obama was born in Kenya or isn't an American citizen (Spoiler: He is and was legally elected into office), then they never will. It's amusing seeing them froth at the mouth now trying to get something to stick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies