Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 PM

37,128 posts, read 39,337,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
^ ^ Actually many Jews do think the same way as the Rabbi, and hate Christians a lot, which is very sad.
Oh is that so? Show me! Show me that there is a large number of Jews who feel this way! There's a bottom of about 13 million Jewish population at least in the world. Show me how this transfers to a lot of Jews and what your line for "many" means. I am glad to see it! YAYAAYAYAY!

On that point, a lot of people I listed in those categories and others like blood type, hair color, eye color, ratio of eye separation to face width, prescription of my glasses, people who have been vaccinated for tuberculosis, have an esophagus, have used the vowel 'e', have imbibed alcohol, have used oxygen in any shape or form, have used a flush toilet, and/or seen an episode of the Housewives of ____ also agree with me.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:56 PM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
^ ^ Actually many Jews do think the same way as the Rabbi, and hate Christians a lot, which is very sad.
I have quite a few Christians and Jews in my family and I don't ever seeing them hating on each other

Old 11-20-2012, 04:58 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,585,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Oh is that so? Show me! Show me that there is a large number of Jews who feel this way! There's a bottom of about 13 million Jewish population at least in the world. Show me how this transfers to a lot of Jews and what your line for "many" means. I am glad to see it! YAYAAYAYAY!

On that point, a lot of people I listed in those categories and others like blood type, hair color, eye color, ratio of eye separation to face width, prescription of my glasses, people who have been vaccinated for tuberculosis, have an esophagus, have used the vowel 'e', have imbibed alcohol, have used oxygen in any shape or form, have used a flush toilet, and/or seen an episode of the Housewives of ____ also agree with me.
Why The Jews Hate Jesus Christ | Real Jew News

Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube

Jewish fanatics attack Christian gathering 13/8/2011 - YouTube

Zionists attack Christian tourists visiting the holy land - YouTube

Old 11-20-2012, 05:01 PM

Wait, so these videos speak for tens of millions of Jewish people? Is that right? Is that what you honestly believe? Does this mean if I find at least that many hate videos/articles/anything of any group, then I can paint the entire group with one stroke? I like this new formula! Teach me these broad strokes! It is so much easier than statistical probability or any basic form of understanding about numbers! Finally, a real education in what works in the real world! America is saved with this kind of skill set, for reals!

Old 11-20-2012, 05:01 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
I guess the purpose of this thread is to demonize and defame Jewish People.

I live in a city that has the 4th largest Jewish population in the US, and here Jews and Christians get along and there are a lot of joint projects and programs between churches and synagogues.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Wait, so these videos speak for tens of millions of Jewish people? Is that right? Is that what you honestly believe? Does this mean if I find at least that many hate videos/articles/anything of any group, then I can paint the entire group with one stroke? I like this new formula! Teach me these broad strokes! It is so much easier than statistical probability or any basic form of understanding about numbers! Finally, a real education in what works in the real world! America is saved with this kind of skill set, for reals!
I just want to point out that there is no sarcasm in this post at all. Whatsoever. Believe me because I wrote it on the Internet.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:04 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,435 times
Quote:
Wait, so these videos speak for tens of millions of Jewish people? Is that right? Is that what you honestly believe? Does this mean if I find at least that many hate videos/articles/anything of any group, then I can paint the entire group with one stroke? I like this new formula! Teach me these broad strokes! It is so much easier!
Well yeah, that's how internet debate works. If you post one more clip than he did (preferably someone in his mom's basement) you win the debate. Of course your clips must come from a credible source like the "realjewnews".

Old 11-20-2012, 05:09 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Ruth Bader Ginsburg I could do without.
so could the Jewish people.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:15 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,585,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I guess the purpose of this thread is to demonize and defame Jewish People.

I live in a city that has the 4th largest Jewish population in the US, and here Jews and Christians get along and there are a lot of joint projects and programs between churches and synagogues.
No it's not.

Yes, since Christians are very welcoming, loving, peaceful, and tolerant, they are allowing the minorities of Jews living great here in the U.S. with the majority (Christians). However, there are some secular Jews in the US who are Anti-Christians unfortunately.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:17 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,001 times
If we squared off in Foosball you'd be munching and I'd rule the world

Quote:
The good thing is that a single Rabbi doesn't speak out for an entire faith of millions of people. It would be a pretty awesome world if any person who was part of any group can and does speak out on account of any sort of association with a group for the whole group and that was automatically true.

For all the groups I can be counted a member of (including all of the following: Asian, American, Male, Heterosexual, and/or Human), I have the following to say:

- Stronger investment in education across the board is vital for America
- There needs to be multiparty system in the US
- Murder and war of any kind sucks. I'd rather people played foosball to settle those issues, because as ridiculous as it is, it is vastly more productive than murdering each other and spending our world's resources on useless crap
- There needs to be an international committee of vetted officials to decide said foosball games
- Invest in space exploration, suckas, we're putting all our eggs in one basket and we're sucking at it
- The Real Housewives of ____ is a trainwreck
- Bring back a Discovery and TLC (The Learning Channel, formerly) that does not suck and actually teaches you something
- Squeeze out the sponge after you wash dishes, that thing smells if you don't
- Vegetables can be tasty, as long as you don't just boil the hell out of it every time
- Will you please pass the pepper, because I love pepper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies