Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
How are Jews persecuted in America?!
Wow... that comment flew RIGHT over your head, didn't it? If you actually read the whole statement (instead of just focusing on your agenda), you would have understood he's saying neither Israeli Christians NOR American Jews are institutionally persecuted. Each are a minority in their country, and sometimes face ignorance or individual bigotry - but neither are "persecuted" in the official sense of the word.

I've been to Israel, have you? In my experiences there, I witnessed no anti-Christian sentiment among the people... and as another Jewish poster here said, I personally have never met a Christian-hating American Jew.

Quote:
Israel is a Jewish state run under theocracy that does not protect other citizens, and does not have freedom of speech and freedom of religion like we do here.
And yet, you have proposed turning the US into a Christian theocracy, and limiting the rights of non-Christians here. So which is it? Do you only dislike religious rule under Jews, or do you accept this country isn't run by religion? Make up your mind!

Old 11-26-2012, 03:32 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,897 times
So hilarious that people 2000 years later are still arguing over make believe stories they read in a book. It's like Harry Potter fans vs. Twilight fans. lol.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:14 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Wow... that comment flew RIGHT over your head, didn't it? If you actually read the whole statement (instead of just focusing on your agenda), you would have understood he's saying neither Israeli Christians NOR American Jews are institutionally persecuted. Each are a minority in their country, and sometimes face ignorance or individual bigotry - but neither are "persecuted" in the official sense of the word.
Thank you, that is exactly what I meant.

Quote:
I've been to Israel, have you? In my experiences there, I witnessed no anti-Christian sentiment among the people... and as another Jewish poster here said, I personally have never met a Christian-hating American Jew.

And yet, you have proposed turning the US into a Christian theocracy, and limiting the rights of non-Christians here. So which is it? Do you only dislike religious rule under Jews, or do you accept this country isn't run by religion? Make up your mind!
EXACTLY!

Old 11-26-2012, 08:16 AM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
'Islamization of Europe a good thing' - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

A Rabbi said that "Islamization of Europe" is a good thing, and punishment for European Christians for persecuting the Jews in Europe during the holocaust and throughout the history (Sad that Jews tends to forget that they stoned early Christians to death for believe in Christ, and they forced the Romans to persecute and kill Jesus Christ. Christians are the ones' who support the Jews and Israel!).

Rabbi Efrati also consider Christianity as a cult and "Idolatry", and should be punished.

This is very scary, sad, and evil thinking about Christians, Christianity & Europeans.

He should remember that about 25% of Israel are Muslims too. Yes, Islam has been growing in Europe, but they aren't majority in any country at all except in parts of southeastern Europe (Like Albania).
If this rabbi can't prove it, then he is being vengeful and bigoted.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,586,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

Yes, I've been to Israel twice (Jerusalem and Tel Aviv). I remember how I was looked down on, and having bad comments in Hebrew for being christian and wearing a cross, especially in Tel Aviv.

You really think that all Jews like Christians?! After clearly reading what this rabbi said on the article, it shows how he really likes Christians by wishing them evil stuff.

Why don't you answer my question about why Israel is under theocracy rather than being secular?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:35 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,933,159 times
Not punishment for christians in Europe.

But Middle-Eastern Prophecy.

- God's Prophet Isaiah prophesied that Satan has a Throne. - Is.14:13

- Jesus told The Churches:
Satan's Throne is in (Pergamos) Turkey. - Rev.2:12,13

- Satan/dragon will give his Throne (in turkey) to the beast. - Rev.13:2

Israel, the rule of the beast is coming to a country near you.
And christian will not be able to save you. -

Old 12-06-2012, 08:52 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,933,159 times
But christians are taught from the Pulpit
that if they don't Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem they will be doomed by God!

And people wonder why christians are in Love with Jerusalem.
they been led to believe it's their ticket to God's blessings.

And if christians don't bless desendants of Abraham's Jacob/Israel.
Again they will not be blessed.

When both of these 'false church doctrines' are nothing more than mis-interpretations
that run everything from Pulpit to Politics.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:25 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,586,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
But christians are taught from the Pulpit
that if they don't Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem they will be doomed by God!

And people wonder why christians are in Love with Jerusalem.
they been led to believe it's their ticket to God's blessings.

And if christians don't bless desendants of Abraham's Jacob/Israel.
Again they will not be blessed.

When both of these 'false church doctrines' are nothing more than mis-interpretations
that run everything from Pulpit to Politics.
Where do you get that from?

Jerusalem/Bethlehem was the place Jesus was born and raised. Who said Jerusalem & Bethlehem belongs to the Jews?

Old 12-06-2012, 11:38 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Default suggestion

Could we just round up all the fanatics and doomsayers from all these faiths and put them on an island some where so they could fight it out until there was only one religion left standing. Then we could go in and kill the survivors.

Nice thought but their relatives would then become fanatics and continue the fight where we can get killed as well even if we could not care less about whose god is greater.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:38 PM

185 posts, read 193,380 times
Omg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies