Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,063,396 times

Advertisements

The Obama campaign tactic of deny, ignore and lie, until after the election, worked perfectly. Even the left leaning media - David Gregory on Morning Joe - now can no longer ignore that someone in the administration covered up the truth about Benghazi. Maybe, just maybe, the Obam campaign's success was built on more than just sharp strategy and tactics. Maybe Joe Wison got it right.

Such is life in the age of the pol as rock star. All fluff and no stuff.

What was that you said, Mr President, at the U.N., more than two weeks after 9/11/12? Something about some video?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Investigation is still ongoing, let's see what plays out.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Everytime I read one of these Benghazi threads, my opinion of the right wing drops substantially.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:52 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
The Obama campaign tactic of deny, ignore and lie, until after the election, worked perfectly. Even the left leaning media - David Gregory on Morning Joe - now can no longer ignore that someone in the administration covered up the truth about Benghazi. Maybe, just maybe, the Obam campaign's success was built on more than just sharp strategy and tactics. Maybe Joe Wison got it right.

What was that you said, Mr President, at the U.N., more than two weeks after 9/11/12? Something about some video?
Obama called it an act of terror the following day. I understood what he meant, and most people with an IQ above 75 did as well.

If right wingers are too stupid to understand that statement, well that's on them. It's not the President's job to spell everything out for retards.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Obama called it an act of terror the following day. I understood what he meant, and most people with an IQ above 75 did as well.

If right wingers are too stupid to understand that statement, well that's on them. It's not the President's job to spell everything out for retards.
Pretty much.

I've never seen so much goddamn bickering over word selection.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Pretty much.

I've never seen so much goddamn bickering over word selection.
I never heard of an impeachment based on semantics.

I'm as partisan as they come, but this bickering is divorced from reality.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
I never heard of an impeachment based on semantics.

I'm as partisan as they come, but this bickering is divorced from reality.

Quote:

lol talk about missing out on reality
new definition
partisan - good win I do it, bad when you do it.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol talk about missing out on reality
new definition
partisan - good win I do it, bad when you do it.
Comprehension 101. I have nothing against partisan, I respect it more than wishy washy flip flopping like Romney.

I have a problem with delusional partisan devoid of logic. Be as partisan as you want, just don't be a lunatic moonbat.

I realize that that internets attracts the most extreme conservatives and this is not representative of all conservatives.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:34 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post

Obama's references to the video in his U.N. speech were not references to Benghazi, but to other attacks still occurring, two weeks later, around the world that were in part a response to the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies