Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2014, 04:18 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,662,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You link to a article about a crossing thats been closed "indefinitely"
And that's Israel's fault?

Old 07-11-2014, 04:19 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,288,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Good question. Not our problem. I would expect to get removed if I lobbed random bombs from my home, prison or worse.
yet you see no problem with someone showing up at your door with an eviction notice and a bulldozer on the way !

Old 07-11-2014, 04:20 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
And that's Israel's fault?
I never claimed it was. But using it as a claim that the people are free is a incredibly misleading and false statement.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:22 PM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Why is the IDF murdering Palestinians, when it was ISIS that
claimed responsibility for killing the jewish teenagers, and Hamas denied ?
things that make ya go hmmmmmm.
Hamas is launching rockets from Gaza against Israeli civilians so the IDF is responding. Do you expect Israel to sit quietly and let rockets fall on its citizens?

Old 07-11-2014, 04:26 PM

1,962 posts, read 2,708,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
your point being ?
They are not bombing the crap out of Gaza. They are making precision air strikes at Hamas targets.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Good question. Not our problem. I would expect to get removed if I lobbed random bombs from my home, prison or worse.
So first someone says "throw them out" when I point out theres nowhere to throw them too....your response is "not our problem"

Apparently you have a comprehension problem. you cannot throw people out of their country if there is nowhere to throw them too.

And would you expect to be evicted if some random guy in another city did as you described?

Old 07-11-2014, 05:07 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
hmmmm.....I kinda agree. I just don't see either side knocking off the stupidity. but the other side of the coin is doing so will begin a massive war with neighboring countries that use it as a justification. certainly back then it would have ended up destroying Israel, but today it might be more effective as attention is elsewhere for many of the neighboring countries.
Except "all those other arab nations" tried, and failed multiple times, to destroy israel. Israel could have begun to use the arabs as dish towels, and there was nothing then, nor now, that the arabs could have done about it.

But as we all know, if israel loses a war, all the jews will be killed.

Amazing what a difference there, isn't it? Jews win, and they are decent to the arabs - the arabs win, and all the jews get murdered.

Quote:
But Genocide is a ugly ugly thing. It means killing a LOT of innocents, and Israel is just not willing to go there I suspect.
Yet you and the other anti-israel trolls continue to accuse it of doing so.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
if you knowingly move into a house which an evicted family previously owned , you take on personal security risk
And moving somewhere is justification for mass murder? Are you insane?

Tell us why jews are not allowed to buy homes or land, and move somewhere? Why is every other group allowed to immigrate and move where they like - but not jews?

Then explain to us about the laws on the books in arab muslim countries that disallow jews from voting, owning land, or working in various careers.

Also explain why the arab muslims are ethnically cleansing and murdering all of these groups today in the mideast: assyrians, chaldeans, maronites, coptics, azeri, bahai, etc.

Lastly, explain why there is no freedom of speech or assembly in gaza, no gay or women's rights, and the elections there are 5 years overdue.

The arab muslims are terrible actors, and are responsible for 99% of the awful actions, violence, terrorism, war and murder in the mideast, yet you and the rest of the fake "human rights" advocates, BDS trash, etc., never seem to get all too upset about them, nor do we see trade unions or churches like the prostestants boycotting arabs for doing such.

Hypocrites, much?

Last edited by MadisonR; 07-11-2014 at 05:25 PM..

Old 07-11-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
israel control all entry and exit from gazza its effectively the worlds largest prison
Another weak poster with lots of slogans.

Why don't you take hamas to task for suicide bombing and firing rockets/artillery/mortars at the crossing every time israel opens them?

Should israel just open them wide, so hamas can import more powerful weapons, and kill more jews? Is that your actual goal? Sounds like it, with your one-sided nonsense.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
irish terrorists attacked the mainland uk in the 1970,s , the british army didnt indiscriminatley bomb the sh1t out of irish towns and cities
Did the IRA seek to destroy england, and murder all of the english? No they did not. Facts, context much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies