Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2014, 04:36 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,846,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Hitler would be proud of Israel's behavior. They have "surpassed their teachers." Just think: the largest open-air prison in the world!

Peace.
brian
He'd be really proud of Palestine's "kill Jews" thing and their promises to eradicate them.

Whenever someone says some garbage about Israel surpassing Hitler I know I'm talking to a fool. Show me some gas chambers, ovens, mass graves, and evidence of millions of people systematically murdered and maybe I'll change my mind.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:48 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,364,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
He'd be really proud of Palestine's "kill Jews" thing and their promises to eradicate them.

Whenever someone says some garbage about Israel surpassing Hitler I know I'm talking to a fool. Show me some gas chambers, ovens, mass graves, and evidence of millions of people systematically murdered and maybe I'll change my mind.
So if there are no gas chambers then it "doesn't count?" Pretty ridiculous, my friend.

--But I suppose you'd have no problem with someone coming and forcing you out of your home because their Bible told them to. Right?

Peace.
brian

Old 07-12-2014, 05:04 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,253,525 times
Quote:
So if there are no gas chambers then it "doesn't count?" Pretty ridiculous, my friend.

--But I suppose you'd have no problem with someone coming and forcing you out of your home because their Bible told them to. Right?

Peace.
brian
It "doesn't count" because while the Palestinian population has exploded under "Israeli oppression", the worldwide Jewish population was almost halved by Hitler. Not to mention, one of the biggest oppressors of the Palestinians are the Palestinians.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:10 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,207,418 times
Quote:

Peace.
brian
Arrant nonsense. Idiot Arabs stop slinging rockets and trying to kill Jews, their lot in life would improve immeasurably.

And don't start that lunacy about stolen land. That argument. Like pigs, doesn't fly.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:30 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,795,104 times
Quote:
Hitler would be proud of Israel's behavior. They have "surpassed their teachers." Just think: the largest open-air prison in the world!

Peace.
brian
Brian! I've been waiting for the next war to see you come out from the woodwork.

Yes, considering Hitler worked with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem back in the day to eliminate all of the Jews from the Middle East and, henceforth, the world, yeah, he'd be proud of Israel today, right? :roll eyes:

We need better education of history in this world.

War,
Nafster

Old 07-12-2014, 05:41 AM
Status: "Wishing all the best of health and peace!" (set 28 days ago)

43,590 posts, read 44,324,560 times
Gaza Rockets Reaching Deeper Into Israel - WSJ

Old 07-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Status: "Wishing all the best of health and peace!" (set 28 days ago)

43,590 posts, read 44,324,560 times
Israeli pilots try not to kill children during airstrikes:

Joel Leyden: VIDEO: Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Pilot Calls Off Airstrike After Children Spotted Near Target

Old 07-12-2014, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
It "doesn't count" because while the Palestinian population has exploded under "Israeli oppression", the worldwide Jewish population was almost halved by Hitler. Not to mention, one of the biggest oppressors of the Palestinians are the Palestinians.
You're right. As long as they are growing, they deserve to lose their land and live under checkpoints. Brilliant.

Like others here, I'm sure you'd have no problem with someone else bulldozing your home to make their city grow. No doubt about it.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-12-2014, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Arrant nonsense. Idiot Arabs stop slinging rockets and trying to kill Jews, their lot in life would improve immeasurably.

And don't start that lunacy about stolen land. That argument. Like pigs, doesn't fly.
Stolen land it is, my friend. You can complain all you want. But it changes nothing. (And I'm sure you too would gladly give up your home so that others can build theirs.

Gee, why don't those silly Palestinians just give up and let Israel take their homes. Americans would give their houses back to the Indians in a heart beat! Silly people!

Peace.
brian

Old 07-12-2014, 06:08 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,920,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Why is the IDF murdering Palestinians, when it was ISIS that
claimed responsibility for killing the jewish teenagers, and Hamas denied ?
things that make ya go hmmmmmm.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the same terrorist group taking over Iraq, reportedly has claimed responsibility for kidnapping three teenagers in the West Bank last week, according to Israeli media.
The Dawlat al-Islam group, an affiliate of ISIS, called Reuters Jerusalem and said it was behind the kidnapping. According to the caller, the attack was in retaliation for the killing of three of its members.

Read more at Islamist terrorist group ISIS kidnaps American, Israeli teens in West Bank | Communities Digital News
This is a very good point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.