Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2014, 02:38 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
You're right.

They prefer to molest little girls.
Let's be fair now, they don't molest little girls. They make love to their twelve year old "wives."

Old 07-12-2014, 02:41 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Let's be fair now, they don't molest little girls. They make love to their twelve year old "wives."
I call it molestation.

Old 07-12-2014, 02:56 PM

1,347 posts, read 953,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
I feel like I'm talking to a wall ...
You are, its a troll/bot, notice how every post it adds the line about "stolen/taking land", no matter what is posted at it? Just put the trash on ignore.

Old 07-12-2014, 02:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
You're right.

They prefer to molest little girls.
Don't make me open up your Bible again and talk about crimes against children like I did to you in that other thread.

Old 07-12-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
im saying if a guy in a bulldozer showed up at my door , handed me an eviction notice and then proceeded to knock down my house so as to make way for new houses for people ( jewish or otherwise ) from russia or new york , all involved would face a personal security risk its quite simple
Except that guy had legal claim to the house and land, and you were squatting on it.

By the way, since you raised the russia idiocy, most jews in israel are descendants of jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries, by arab muslims.

Exactly as the arab muslims are doing to every other group in the mideast.

You're welcome for the free lesson.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
intentions are harmless without the means to back it up ,whether all pallestinians ( i dont believe all are like this ) wish to destroy israel is irrelevant , they have no means to , if any nation in the mid east with a standing army attacks israel , israel should defend itself , if iran attacks it , the usa should help israel
So you won't be satisfied until the arabs have massive weapons, and can kill far more jews there? Instead of hiding it, just come clean and admit you hate jews, as so many good irish catholics do.

Quote:
im talking about the issue of israel building settlements on land which isnt theres , when the settlements are built , they decide to call it theres , ( i thought americans treasured the principal of private property ) israel is a state which functions around lie after lie
The liar here is you, who has been told 1,000 times in this thread and elsewhere that the settlements have nothing to do with this conflict, and they don't - yet you keep lying that they do.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:45 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,366,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
So you won't be satisfied until the arabs have massive weapons, and can kill far more jews there? Instead of hiding it, just come clean and admit you hate jews, as so many good irish catholics do.

The liar here is you, who has been told 1,000 times in this thread and elsewhere that the settlements have nothing to do with this conflict, and they don't - yet you keep lying that they do.
The "you're just an anti-semite" ploy is pretty transparent. The issue is not whether anyone here "likes" Jews or not. Some people don't really give two hoots either way.
The issue is that stealing is stealing, even if you think the Bible is "yours." In real life, everyone needs to learn to get along and play nice. That means not stealing people's land and demolishing their homes so that you can build yours.

So leave the "you just hate Jews" bit out. If you want to be liked, then play fair. No special tickets for anyone, just learning to get along as equals. It's not that hard to do when you want to.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-12-2014, 03:50 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,366,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
Seems like this "peace" you speak of is either Israel being leveled or humanity loving Hamas ruling the whole region.

Peace indeed.
Ironically, there are a lot of Jews who are calling for the peaceful dismantlement of Israel. Think about that. JEWS.

So it's not just Arabs who would like to see Israel dismantled.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-12-2014, 04:07 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
The land got lost in someone's junk drawer, the arabs had it somewhere and one of them lost there, or maybe in their attic.

That story is as close to reality as the "the land was stolen!" idiocy, or complete lack of context offered by your map.

Could it have been that the arabs kept attacking the jews and were losing subsequently more territory each time...nah, that couldn't have been it...
you really are delusional. it is not a "story". the land was indeed stolen and people were killed and
their homes destroyed, and generations ruined by the Zionist invasion. That is historical truth,
and your ignorance of it is not going to change it. More land is being stolen still.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/wo...demnation.html

Old 07-12-2014, 04:13 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
The video shows a Brigades member pushing a cart of the kind that is used to sell bread. The cart is covered with cardboard.
The man places the cart near a private home and removes the cardboard cover. A few seconds later, the launch of two rockets from launchers connected to the cart can be seen.

‫
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies